Loaded 2012 Unlimited trail ready JK - Better then a Rubicon

Rccrwlr

And don't forget to welcome Deserteagle83!

1979 Jeep CJ5 - RCCRWLR
2008 Jeep JKUR - JK LIG

So you revive a thread in which someone, namely me, want to make sure you got welcomed as the newest member indicated in the screen shot. Wow. I need to read through a few of your posts to figure out who you are and what pot you stirred. If you did make a few "mistakes" as I suspect then you really need to make them right before you welcome yourself back. If you have corrected yourself and your wrongs then welcome back, otherwise wtf chuck. Step off(I thinks that say the kids say now)

--rccrwlr

Rccrwlr

So you revive a thread in which someone, namely me, want to make sure you got welcomed as the newest member indicated in the screen shot. Wow. I need to read through a few of your posts to figure out who you are and what pot you stirred. If you did make a few "mistakes" as I suspect then you really need to make them right before you welcome yourself back. If you have corrected yourself and your wrongs then welcome back, otherwise wtf chuck. Step off(I thinks that say the kids say now)

--rccrwlr

Edit: ok looking at your posts further what the hell do you think your doing and who's the hell do you think you are? You really said things that shouldn't have been said. There isn't a place for you here anymore. I think you are a toilet seat cover hat kind of guy. How dare you use a response I made to welcome yourself back. Take a real long look at you prev posts and tell us honestly that you can welcome yourself back without correcting and begging for other members acceptance first

--rccrwlr

Edit: ok looking at your posts further what the hell do you think your doing and who's the hell do you think you are? You really said things that shouldn't have been said. There isn't a place for you here anymore. I think you are a toilet seat cover hat kind of guy. How dare you use a response I made to welcome yourself back. Take a real long look at you prev posts and tell us honestly that you can welcome yourself back without correcting and begging for other members acceptance first

--rccrwlr

I've been a member here for a while. Figured i would do better lurking than to offer nothing to the conversation. I had a change in my family situation and decided to sell my jeep. I figured what better place than somewhere where people appreciate the brand. I got shit on hard and I defended myself. I defended myself. What the hell was I supposed to do? Things were said to me online FIRST that would never have been said to my face. What would you have done given the same situation? If you notice, my derogatory comments were mainly at a few guys who chose to torment me rather than to offer guidance. They could have simply said that it would be better If I had a build thread etc... But no. They attacked.

I can make ammends, assimilate myself, start a build thread, and give to the community. But as far as BEGGING for member acceptance... To hell with that.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
:what::what::what::what::what::what:

2014 JKUR

Attachments

• 1404004759653.jpg
    1404004759653.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 112
If you're looking to make amends do it here.

Nah, he's here to troll, nothing more. He couldn't sell his POS ride on here now if his life depended on it. I don't understand idiots like this that think they can sell their high priced garbage on a forum where 99% of us already own a JK.

Nah, he's here to troll, nothing more. He couldn't sell his POS ride on here now if his life depended on it. I don't understand idiots like this that think they can sell their high priced garbage on a forum where 99% of us already own a JK.

How did I know that YOU would respond. Do you have a crush on me?

I think you need to relook up what the definition of "troll" is if you think that IM the one trolling.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Yeah, you just described yourself, now be a man and leave.

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules

What is a Troll?
A "Troll" is internet slang for a person who creates posts or has a user name, signature and/or profile with content specifically intended to incite reaction (usually directed at another forum member, the administrator, a vendor/manufacturer or a political group, race, etc...), disrupt normal on-topic discussions, incite drama or cause trouble on the forum. "Troll" posts or deliberate actions seen as trolling will not be tolerated on WAYALIFE.com.

Top Bottom