Loaded 2012 Unlimited trail ready JK - Better then a Rubicon

So I remember from earlier that math is not your strong suite. You've been a member for 4 months longer than me... :clap2::clap2::clap2: And the other clown has been a member for 2 months longer than me... :clap2::clap2::clap2:

And reading and spelling aren't yours. As for the two months longer than you? The difference is people here know me, I don't hide in the shadows like some scared little sissy.

If you're looking for pity from me, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Looking for pity... Far from it. Why would I want pity because i'm at work while you are online? If the best thing that you have going is spending every waking hour on here, then the pity needs to go to YOU. I love that I don't normally have time to be on here. I have kids to play with, jeeps to build, and work to do. Good day troll. Enjoy your internet kindom. I'll be in the real world making things happen.

Throw it in my face now.

not to mention I saw no rear bumpber mod so you have a 37 sitting on your rear deck. Ha. I'm done here. I see you don't actually know what you're talking about.

You're absolutely correct, spares in the rear are for loosers! :yup:

There's nothing from the stock Rubicon that is still on his jeep. He wasted money by going with a Rubicon. So yes... He could have gotten a sport. Should have even... The transfer case is the ONLY thing of envy on a rubicon, and there's no way I would pay a Rubicon premium just for a transfer case.

Ill pass the word. Im sure he'll be happy to be educated on the lack of experience/knowledge used in making the terrible decisions he made to do a rubi build rather than a Sport build-up. If only he knew what it were like to do that. He said it was only because he likes the flashy light on the dash for swaybar discos :grayno:

Actually both his jeeps ran stock axles for a couple of years. Rubicat upgraded to a PR44 in the front after his factory axle bent and just recently got a 60 in the rear because he had a take off from his other jeep. Also has sway bar disconnect on both jeeps, rubicon transfer case on both up until recently as the rub it case wouldn't work with an LS conversion. And the rubicon has some cool decals. :idon'tknow:

You act like you have actually met this person before you speak. Who does that? :idontknow:

Top Bottom