Longarmwj AKA Ryan

Brute

Hooked
I'm not getting this...but I've just started drinking; it may clear up a bit after a few more rounds...

Jackal01

Well. Ya know his name and the city he lives in. Freedom of information, could easily find out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I didn't find anything on the county website for city listed in his profile. Perhaps occurred somewhere else. Or some other piece of information that we aren't privy to that isn't allowing an accurate search.

longarmwj

Well I originally told my brother to log onto here and check my PMs to see if anybody had tried to get in touch with me, and if so to briefly let them know what happened, but I guess he took that as me wanting him to make an entire post, so here we are.

Yes, for the time being I AM okay. I did just get out of jail for something that I have not done, and they seized my phone as "evidence". I have lost my job at Troncalli, and it is unsure now if I will be able to keep the JK, as I have had to put a lot of money into my attorney to try to get this case moving and don't have much of a cushion left from my savings account.

I will not comment on the integrity of the detective working a case against me, but I can tell you that I have dealt with him before, and he has quite a reputation in the community and with the lawyers in the county, and it isn't exactly a good one. He has actually been suspended multiple times and under investigation himself many times, but is somehow still allowed to serve out here. Those are facts, and not opinions.

I won't say too much here, but WJCO suggested that I let everybody know that I am in fact okay, just pissed off and frustrated.

Top Bottom