Longarmwj AKA Ryan

JAGS

Hooked
Looks like he can and has plenty to say seeing that he wrote 4 paragraphs about how he was wronged. Just looking for some context.

To each their own. If I were in jail, no offense, but this is the last place I'd worry about. I'd be watching a lot of Eddie Murphy trying to survive in the joint. Lol.

longarmwj

So what the hell happened?
I won't go into details on a forum accessible to the public as to what has happened, but after everything is said and done I gladly will post up explaining the whole story, all 10 years of it. I CAN go into detail, but personal preference at this time is not to.

As somebody said earlier in the thread, it is like a plot to a really shitty movie, and I wish it was. Gotta love the government :naw:

To each their own. If I were in jail, no offense, but this is the last place I'd worry about. I'd be watching a lot of Eddie Murphy trying to survive in the joint. Lol.
When I was sitting there the only thing I was worried about was getting out, and they finally told me my bond so I could buy myself out.

Believe me, I wasn't worried about WAL or anything else for that matter much at least at first, except for getting out and beginning the name clearing process. After about a week though I became concerned about all the people who might be trying to reach out to me through different methods.

I won't go into details on a forum accessible to the public as to what has happened, but after everything is said and done I gladly will post up explaining the whole story, all 10 years of it. I CAN go into detail, but personal preference at this time is not to.

As somebody said earlier in the thread, it is like a plot to a really shitty movie, and I wish it was. Gotta love the government :naw:

When I was sitting there the only thing I was worried about was getting out, and they finally told me my bond so I could buy myself out.

Believe me, I wasn't worried about WAL or anything else for that matter much at least at first, except for getting out and beginning the name clearing process. After about a week though I became concerned about all the people who might be trying to reach out to me through different methods.

Why are you still posting here about it. I know people are asking/curious, but in all honestly you should not be feeding this place with responses to your sensitive situation. It’s almost like you WANT people to respond and be curious. Fuck, and here i am...responding.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Why are you still posting here about it. I know people are asking/curious, but in all honestly you should not be feeding this place with responses to your sensitive situation. It’s almost like you WANT people to respond and be curious. Fuck, and here i am...responding.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No it's not that. I just felt like I needed to come on here and let everyone know what had happened, considering the fact this thread was made to start with, and try to answer as many questions/concerns as I reasonably could.

Okay guys this is really not adding up and to the people asking what happen i have search every record database and these are not just local county booking web pages either, available nothing comes up for him arrest,criminal charges,complaint filed with the district attorney, if he is really not able to talk about the case then like a previous member stated this would be the least of my concerns and last place i would visit if i just got out of jail on charges that i'm not guilty of this is just not adding up there's more to the story and either someone is fucking around with him or it's a set-up just my two sense.

longarmwj

Okay guys this is really not adding up and to the people asking what happen i have search every record database and these are not just local county booking web pages either, available nothing comes up for him arrest,criminal charges,complaint filed with the district attorney, if he is really not able to talk about the case then like a previous member stated this would be the least of my concerns and last place i would visit if i just got out of jail on charges that i'm not guilty of this is just not adding up there's more to the story and either someone is fucking around with him or it's a set-up just my two sense.
:doh:
Criminal charges aren't going to come up on any Georgia sites because I haven't been convicted yet. The only thing you'll be able to find is my arrest info. Here, I did the hard part for you, except I marked out the charges against me because I am choosing to keep those private.
Untitled.jpg

Other then that, I won't be posting in this thread anymore. I understand that the circumstances can raise suspicion but man, all I was trying to do was let people know I was alright and answer any questions I could within reason.

JKbrick

This whole thread seems really odd, except for about 12 of you guys out west that truly know each other nobody on a forum know each other really. It’s not like anyone would notice or care if most of us fell off the edge of the earth tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
This whole thread seems really odd, except for about 12 of you guys out west that truly know each other nobody on a forum know each other really. It’s not like anyone would notice or care if most of us fell off the edge of the earth tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I would care if you went missing[emoji8]

Jackal01

:doh:
Criminal charges aren't going to come up on any Georgia sites because I haven't been convicted yet. The only thing you'll be able to find is my arrest info. Here, I did the hard part for you, except I marked out the charges against me because I am choosing to keep those private.
View attachment 285752

Criminal charges will show up because whatever you got arrested for was a crime. You literally posted proof of your charges/arrest. With that said your charges are public information so anyone here can search and find the same information you posted.

JAGS

Hooked
Um, WTF am I seeing. You posted a public search of a criminal charge??? I thought you couldn't/wouldn't talk about the issue. Maybe you should listen to Overlander.

Sometimes its better to stop and listen to the internet

[emoji23][emoji23] No shit right! I almost feel uncomfortable, except I'm the guy that follows the ambulance.

Okay well now that I have the correct name and spelling bingo it shows what happen and anytime u are arrested your charges are public info it doesn't matter if they haven't convicted you it will say what you were arrested for.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I also forgot to mention I don't see what the big deal is with posting the charges as u say your innocent and want your name cleared, someone with that mentality wouldn't have a problem sharing and it only makes u look guilty and suspicious.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
I feel like this is how the A Team got started. I'll be face man since I'm super handsome!

I hereby nominate dpetersen to play Howlin Mad Murdock

Okay well now that I have the correct name and spelling bingo it shows what happen and anytime u are arrested your charges are public info it doesn't matter if they haven't convicted you it will say what you were arrested for.

I also forgot to mention I don't see what the big deal is with posting the charges as u say your innocent and want your name cleared, someone with that mentality wouldn't have a problem sharing and it only makes u look guilty and suspicious.

Top Bottom