Longarmwj builds a JKU

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Congrats! I was working across from a Jeep dealer today and they had a Gobi on the front corner of the lot, awesome color esp in person!

longarmwj

Not any mods but I broke my Jeeps cherry this weekend. Went to Adventure Off-road Park in Tennessee and wheeled there (not many pictures), and then hit a local trail. I was shocked at how capable this thing was stock. I knew it would be good, but I didn't know it would be as good as it was. I don't foresee me needing anything more then a 2.5-3 inch lift to suit my needs.
IMG_0809.jpg
IMG_2325.jpg

Plans now are:
- 2.5 to 3 inch lift
- 4.56 gears
- 35s to 37s
- tube fenders
- Evo front and rear bumpers
- Evo sliders
- Evo skid plates
- eventually a PR44 front end

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Perks of working at a dealership. Scored a set of Rubicon rock rails for free! They came off a service vehicle who wanted side steps put on, so they told me to take them. So now I got a project for this weekend [emoji1303]
IMG_0870.jpg

longarmwj

Screw the this weekend idea. A Jeep buddy of mine asked if I wanted to come grill out and while the grill was warming up we threw the rails on. Looks so much better then the crap that came on there. They'll work until I can get the Evo sliders.
IMG_0872.jpg
IMG_0874.jpg
I didn't even change out of my work clothes for it lol
IMG_0873.JPG

longarmwj

Thanks guys! It's amazing how much a simple change like that can change the look of your jeep haha. I HATED the steps they put on there and I was so glad to get them off. Plus they didn't protect jack shit so now I at least have a little protection.

Top Bottom