Longarmwj builds a JKU

rl206

Awesome color! and good score on the rubi rails!
My buddy would snag me parts for my old JK while he was at the dealership too, wish he still worked there haha

longarmwj

Placed an order for a Wayalife windshield decal, gotta rep the best!!!

Also placed an order for a set of Truck Lite headlights, and a set of JW Speaker fog lights. I knew the stock stuff sucked, but I didn't know how bad they sucked :icon_crazy:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Also placed an order for a set of Truck Lite headlights, and a set of JW Speaker fog lights. I knew the stock stuff sucked, but I didn't know how bad they sucked :icon_crazy:

You gonna complain when your four corners decal that you didn't order doesn't come and you short changed 50c on your refund? :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Oh yeah, I think I got better light from holding a candle than I got from the factory headlights. :rolleyes2:

I'll be sure to get your decals out to you as soon as I can :thumb:

Ddays

Hooked

I run that same combo - never figured out why TL doesn't make fogs for the JK's....those JW's are sweet

JeepJeep75

I run that combo too. They work together perfectly. The fogs work well enough to drive with them at night without headlights on. They have a nice upper cutoff too so you can dial them in perfectly under the lower TL cutoff for pattern output.

longarmwj

I run that combo too. They work together perfectly. The fogs work well enough to drive with them at night without headlights on. They have a nice upper cutoff too so you can dial them in perfectly under the lower TL cutoff for pattern output.

Sweet! That's nice to know. Especially since the factory fog lights have the weird "no light here" section between the headlights and fog lights cutoff

black pearl

Hooked
Screw the this weekend idea. A Jeep buddy of mine asked if I wanted to come grill out and while the grill was warming up we threw the rails on. Looks so much better then the crap that came on there. They'll work until I can get the Evo sliders.
View attachment 247164
View attachment 247165
I didn't even change out of my work clothes for it lol
View attachment 247166

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I welded up some sliders on my stock rubicon rails till I got different ones I was surprised how much of a hit they could take .... IMG_4792.JPG

longarmwj

Well in light of tonight's events (pun fully intended), my fog lights showed up! Just waiting on the headlights which should be here Monday or Tuesday before I bolt everything up. These things are heavier then I expected them to be [emoji15]
IMG_0906.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Well in light of tonight's events (pun fully intended), my fog lights showed up! Just waiting on the headlights which should be here Monday or Tuesday before I bolt everything up. These things are heavier then I expected them to be [emoji15]

Well, I'm glad you took a picture. I wouldn't have believed you otherwise.

longarmwj

Well, I'm glad you took a picture. I wouldn't have believed you otherwise.

Well you know if they snap off during a recovery attempt I want to have an entire folder of documentation to provide, you know just incase I somehow have a set of lights that has only sat on the shelf and never been sold.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
View attachment 247423

It's going to make a big difference. The stock headlights will make you think you are going blind.

IMG_8472.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Nice lights flappy. :D I like the fact that they're adjustable. Comes in handy after you get your lift put on.

longarmwj

Not a very eventful day but I got to kill some time on the jeep. I'm amazed at how easy that grill pops off lol. But I got my turn signals in and my Wayalife windshield decal came in so I'm gonna wait until next week to put it on (supposed to rain tomorrow and Sunday) so I can put it on a clean windshield. Still waiting on the truck lites and the adaptors for the fog lights.
IMG_0924.jpg

Top Bottom