Looking for Arizona Jeepers

NAUJK

Goood News I just learned I will be in town for the Overland Expo!! We should def do a Meet and Greet I would love to meet some people! :wings:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: I saw this thread pop up and I must say it brought back fond memories :crazyeyes:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
:cheesy: I saw this thread pop up and I must say it brought back fond memories :crazyeyes:

My favorite is the "Banned" title under his name. 👍

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, you should consider being a prison guard because, we'll I'm confused.

sbasabe

Hoping to get up to Sedona over the holidays to do a couple of the trails form your recent trip Eddie.

NAUJK

Which ones. of Mr. Banned? or you watching me in your review mirror as I go skidding sideways on the gravel road when I noticed you had made a right hand turn? :eek:

I have Plush rides with Bilsteins once I get my rig driving again I think I could do a better job at keeping up with your speedster driving :crazyeyes:

NAUJK

Hoping to get up to Sedona over the holidays to do a couple of the trails form your recent trip Eddie.

When over the holidays? If you do it before the 20th I could possibly join in. But after the 20th I am in a Condo in Winterpark Colorado drinking home-brewed beer on tap and snowboarding as much as I can. :wings::wings::beer:

The Cigarman

I' from Hershey, PA but have a second home in Cave Creek. We spend lots of time there and my Jeep is in my garage there. Looking forward to some off roading. Keep me in mind!

wwood

Fountain Hills. Still working on installing lift, bumper, skins, etc but hopefully will be ready soon.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom