Looking for JK Mod Feedback

Brute

Hooked
Two and a half days there, 3 days on the trail, two and a half days home. Piece of cake[emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

We may need to hire some truckers :brows:
That would be an awesome trip but if I'm goin that far I want to see Norcal & the redwood/sequoia forests too.

Might as well throw in Fordyce and the Dusy while you're at it...

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I like where this thread is going. Not where I intended but...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You know, I’d pass on the JKS rear Trackbar brace if you plan on going with an Evo or Synergy lift because they have different Rear TB brackets than what JKS uses and you’d end up cutting the brace off. I have the JKS 2.5” coils and TB bracket. I also bought the brace but haven’t had it welded on yet, been in my garage for 2 years.

The SS relocation is a great add.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
You know, I’d pass on the JKS rear Trackbar brace if you plan on going with an Evo or Synergy lift because they have different Rear TB brackets than what JKS uses and you’d end up cutting the brace off. I have the JKS 2.5” coils and TB bracket. I also bought the brace but haven’t had it welded on yet, been in my garage for 2 years.

The SS relocation is a great add.

That’s the tough part. On my previous 2 jks I had a rear tb bracket that reinforced the mount. Now that I’m only running 1” Of lift for the foreseeable future, I’d like to sturdy it up. On my first JK, the front Trackbar bracket snapped so that JKS SS relo will def be getting welded on.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
That’s the tough part. On my previous 2 jks I had a rear tb bracket that reinforced the mount. Now that I’m only running 1” Of lift for the foreseeable future, I’d like to sturdy it up. On my first JK, the front Trackbar bracket snapped so that JKS SS relo will def be getting welded on.

The brace is only $50 and you have free welding so maybe it’s worth it for your situation. It can always be cut off if you change course.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
We may need to hire some truckers :brows:
That would be an awesome trip but if I'm goin that far I want to see Norcal & the redwood/sequoia forests too.

Seriously, there needs to be a train like the one from DC to Orlando that transports vehicles out West.

Your wife’s truck could tow Gruff and a really light 2 door right....

Top Bottom