Looking for JK Mod Feedback

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
I have the m.o.r.e. oil/transmission skid plate. Might save you a little money instead of buying 2 different skid plates...

M.O.R.E. JKOPSP 07-13 Jeep JK Oil & Trans Skid Plate https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DBHFCC0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_qAiuEbMNAP03J

I feel like I’d rather have that style skid plate because my crossmember was pretty beat up on my last one but it turns out to be $100 more than the two EVO skids. I’ll keep it in mind though. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
If you don’t need this stuff immediately, I would keep looking for sales and see what other members are selling / willing to sell to you to help stay within your budget.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
If you don’t need this stuff immediately, I would keep looking for sales and see what other members are selling / willing to sell to you to help stay within your budget.

That’s be the best approach but I keep seeing the Rausch Creek thread getting bumped for early spring. If I’m gonna try to follow all these guys on 40s and tons, I better at least have my skids covered ;)

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
That’s be the best approach but I keep seeing the Rausch Creek thread getting bumped for early spring. If I’m gonna try to follow all these guys on 40s and tons, I better at least have my skids covered ;)

You’ll be fine running most of the trails there with 33s. There are a few trails that you will want to have some additional armor if you want to attempt them, but I would just bypass them if you don’t want to damage your side panels and/or doors.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
That’s a no go too. I can’t remember the reasoning but I’ve looked into it already.
Just checked, soft tops are not permitted for some silly reason.

I could be wrong but I think the soft top is only an issue for towing a trailer with the Jeep

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom