looking for smooth ride lift kit/suspensions

lesterjanpearson

thanks, What a waste. cause no one is gonna buy my stock shocks. there are much jeeps here. like 5.

Oh well. probably just going with OME 4" its cheaper than what they are offering for teraflex and ironman.

Nutzgixxerguy

I went with the Metalcloak 3.5" Gamechanger kit and opted for the OME shocks with ARB springs. I am happy with the ride. It's a lot worse than stock but everyone that rides in it tells me it's the best riding lifted jeep they e ever ridden in. Much better than my buddy's, that went with Skyjacker.

swampdog

I went with the Metalcloak 3.5" Gamechanger kit and opted for the OME shocks with ARB springs. I am happy with the ride. It's a lot worse than stock but everyone that rides in it tells me it's the best riding lifted jeep they e ever ridden in. Much better than my buddy's, that went with Skyjacker.

Dude, you are happy with a worse riding jeep that outperforms a skyjacker?!?!?! Set that bar pretty low brah

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Wow. This brings window licker to a whole new level.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Really?? I mean, really?? :ahhh-what:

Top Bottom