Looks like all the little ladies have wet there pants

JAGS

Hooked
You're right, Robbi is the man and I've got an LS under the hood using his kit. I've also got a WARN PowerPlant blocking a good portion of my grill. Of course, anybody that knows me knows that I'm just a mall crawler and would never drive fast let alone in the desert.

Well, I did see you at a Starbucks just this weekend. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

koasta11

You're right, Robbi is the man and I've got an LS under the hood using his kit. I've also got a WARN PowerPlant blocking a good portion of my grill. Of course, anybody that knows me knows that I'm just a mall crawler and would never drive fast let alone in the desert.
Lol crawling around at the mall is different than going across the desert with 40s in 4wd h in the sand doing 100.
Why doesn't Mel cover up his grill with Evo 1 with a winch when he is racing across the desert doing 115 mph probably because he doesn't want to take the chance
Sorry to disagree but it is what it is

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

koasta11

Well, I did see you at a Starbucks just this weekend. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Probably not Starbucks is like drinking tea I prefer philz coffee it will grow hair on your head. Plus I don't like the things that Starbucks supports so why would I give them my hard earned money

Ddays

Hooked
Good to know

PS: How fast do you go in the desert? You forgot to mention in it your last post....

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Lol crawling around at the mall is different than going across the desert with 40s in 4wd h in the sand doing 100.
Why doesn't Mel cover up his grill with Evo 1 with a winch when he is racing across the desert doing 115 mph probably because he doesn't want to take the chance

Self-proclaimed badass = Douche.

Edit: I just noticed you have bolt-on coilovers. Ha! I'd actually enjoy watching you TRY to keep up with Eddie in the desert.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Like I said, anybody who knows me knows I'm just a mall crawler and would never even think of driving fast let alone in the desert. I mean, you'd have to be a badass to do that.

Clearly, you would know better than me. I don't know Mel outside of what he posts up on Facebook

Not sure why you're apologizing. As you said, it is what it is. :yup:

Probably not Starbucks is like drinking tea I prefer philz coffee it will grow hair on your head. Plus I don't like the things that Starbucks supports so why would I give them my hard earned money

Ummm, since you seemed to have missed it, JAGS was referring to me :blush:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Self-proclaimed badass = Douche.

Edit: I just noticed you have bolt-on coilovers. Ha! I'd actually enjoy watching you TRY to keep up with Eddie in the desert.

Ummm, are you suggesting that I drive fast? I think you'd need a set of UD60's for that :idontknow:

koasta11

Ummm, are you suggesting that I drive fast? I think you'd need a set of UD60's for that :idontknow:
Lol I forgot to update my profile that's pretty old I have the 2.5 dtd with the lever and they are awesome installed at ore. What a great company I have been in business since 1989 and i know how hard it is to be in business and ore is top notch.
When I was building my jeep that was the one thought I always had in the back of my head was the UD60s will they hold up. I pretty much BEAT those things and they held up really good not one problem needless to say I don't worry about them anymore.
As far as going fast I was following built pre runner trucks down there so we were going pretty fast most of the time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol I forgot to update my profile that's pretty old

Got it. Being that you have a 2015, I'm sure it's way out of date.

I have the 2.5 dtd with the lever and they are awesome installed at ore. What a great company I have been in business since 1989 and i know how hard it is to be in business and ore is top notch.

That's good to know. I may have to give them a try sometime.

When I was building my jeep that was the one thought I always had in the back of my head was the UD60s will they hold up. I pretty much BEAT those things and they held up really good not one problem needless to say I don't worry about them anymore.

Being that you have a 2015, I'm sure you have a ton of hardcore miles on them.

As far as going fast I was following built pre runner trucks down there so we were going pretty fast most of the time.

Wow, you're so cool. When I grow up, I hope I can be just like you :yup:

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Lol I forgot to update my profile that's pretty old I have the 2.5 dtd with the lever and they are awesome installed at ore. What a great company I have been in business since 1989 and i know how hard it is to be in business and ore is top notch.

So much badassery in one longwinded post. I dont know how anyone could disagree with your opinion.

jeff_in_rc

I have a Warn Powerplant on my TJ and as you can see it does block the radiator quite a bit but it does not cause me to overheat one bit and I live in the desert.

Attachments

• 20150609_090201.jpg
    20150609_090201.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 208

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Man you remind me of a bunch of self proclaimed "badass" from NorCal who went and started their own forum. OH WAIT! Your on there already!? Why don't you go back to hanging with them as your not welcome here anymore

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I have a Warn Powerplant on my TJ and as you can see it does block the radiator quite a bit but it does not cause me to overheat one bit and I live in the desert.

Experience and logic have no place in this thread. Move along now. :cheesy:

trailless

Caught the Bug

For some reason, I read your post with Trumps voice. I don't know why.

Napalm

My Jeep has no winch blocking the radiator allowing so much air to pass... and it's still slow. :(

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

HighHorse.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Lol looks like all the little ladies have wet there pants

Only pants wetting going on appears to be yours, senor. Many members here reached out with logic and experience and proved you wrong and you got nothing other than your opinions and nothing to back it up. Sorry Felicia.

EDIT: And it's their, not there....Just sayin'

Last edited:
Top Bottom