LS3, 6L80e and Atlas 2 for sale.

LSX-Jeep

Sorry to hear and having being there I know how the burn feels specially getting rid of toys. Hang in there, and remember you will be able to look back at this and laugh someday.

I may be interested in a package for everything, can you give more details on the LS and setup? Is it ready to drop in, and is the comp already setup and programmed for the powertrain changes? Also does it include intake, and accessories etc? Any pics?

Thanks

Gui

I just posted a few pics brother. Give me a call and I can give you more details

WW_Svi

From a buddy who pulled it out of his ride and put a lsx 427 with a whipple 2.9

Ahh nice, can't go wrong there. I've been wanting to upgrade the LS2 in my car and then use the ls2 in the jeep, if only I wasn't saving for a new house...

That sucks what you are going through I know I have been there. But one day it will be a Blip on the screen. Wish I could help with purchasing this set up off you but can't at the moment. Good luck..

Hot94Z28

Sorry to hear about the big D, been there and it worked out better in the long run. I wish I had the money that LS3 would be nice to have.

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Sorry to hear about the big D, been there and it worked out better in the long run. I wish I had the money that LS3 would be nice to have.

^^^^This. It sucks, at first, but before long, you'll be glad to be out of a bad situation.

Top Bottom