LS3, 6L80e and Atlas 2 for sale.

mackey

I got the private PM message that you sent me after I PM'd you. Thanks for letting me know you replied to my private PM message. :) Just giving you a friendly bump to help generate future PMs. So many people get PMSie over PMs. Peace out

Moochie

I got the private PM message that you sent me after I PM'd you. Thanks for letting me know you replied to my private PM message. :) Just giving you a friendly bump to help generate future PMs. So many people get PMSie over PMs. Peace out

Can you send me your PIN number so I can make a withdrawal from the ATM machine? You should reply in a PM message.

mackey

Can you send me your PIN number so I can make a withdrawal from the ATM machine? You should reply in a PM message.

I just PM'd you my PIN number. I'd aPPreciate it if you Please use it Properly. Any Poorly Placed Purchases may give me PTSD.

StickFish

Sending PM with shipping quote request. I believe I will not have an issues running a LS3 from a '14 in my '15 JKU - as the engine was still offered in '15.

LSX-Jeep

10/4 bud there's a gent who's looking into purchasing the parts already but if anything changes I'll let you know asap.

geberhard

Douchebag
Aldo, great touching baseand definitely an awesome guy to talk Jeeps! I am holding off for the time being as I just started getting the axle swap parts started so the swap would have to wait.

Thanks again and good luck with the sale!

Gui

Top Bottom