Lucky #13 Build

f14framer

What do you think of them so far? They look great!

I like them so far. This is my first experience with sliders like this and they have only been on for one day. They look to be well manufactured and have rubber plugs to drain water in case of water intrusion. I like the textured coating on them too, gives your foot some grip when using them as a step.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

f14framer

If your ultimate plan is to go taller, I would skip the budget boot and get the bumper.

Kind off thinking same thing. Still have 3.5 RK lift I never put on the old sport. Just can't bring myself to do it yet until I wear out the stock BFG M/Ts, or should I say I could bring myself to do it but wife would kill me if I bought new tires with only 2000 miles on stock ones, lol!

f14framer

Haven't been on here much lately and the build has come to a halt due to work and a baby now on the way lol. Hope ever one is having a good summer and getting a chance to take their rigs out to have some fun!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't been on here much lately and the build has come to a halt due to work and a baby now on the way lol. Hope ever one is having a good summer and getting a chance to take their rigs out to have some fun!

Well that's a bummer. You should post up a gratuitous pic of your Jeep just because :yup:

f14framer

Hey guys. How has everyone been doing? Been off the forum for a while, but life and work finally slowing down some and have been able to get back to doing some mods to Lucky 13. Did a 2” Rancho Sport lift and geometry brackets. IMG_2365.jpg

Top Bottom