Maggie the Yellow JKU

Lbacskay

As things go, I don't think it could have been better!

Welcome to the forum Lbacskay! It's great to see a Jeep stay on the forum even after changing owners! To make it better you have the original build thread to know what has been done in the past and why.

Enjoy this awesome Rig!

'07 JKUR

Thanks! Having the build thread is great! We started with a 2014 Willys Wheeler in Anvil. We gave it a 3.5" lift and 33's, and of course small details that add up. Nothing close to this build. Back in the early 90's my husband owned an '80 CJ7. My son bought his first Jeep in March, a 2000 TJ.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Thanks! Having the build thread is great! We started with a 2014 Willys Wheeler in Anvil. We gave it a 3.5" lift and 33's, and of course small details that add up. Nothing close to this build. Back in the early 90's my husband owned an '80 CJ7. My son bought his first Jeep in March, a 2000 TJ.

Really glad you guys are enjoying the Jeep. It was a tough call to sell, but I'm glad it went to a family that will appreciate it. The fact that your husband considers it his dream jeep is very humbling to me and I consider it a huge complement. Feel free to consider this build thread your own if you wish to add updates here or start a new one if that works better for you.

All the best!

Last edited:
Top Bottom