Mail Call - 1975 Jeep DJ5

G-mansjk

I love the fact it has a speedometer that goes up to 90mph when it'll barely hit 50mph down hill with a tail wind Haha!!! It would be awesome to pick a 4x4 model up and turn it into a trail taco truck!

That's right I'm a window licker, I can't spell, my grammar sucks!!!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I love the fact it has a speedometer that goes up to 90mph when it'll barely hit 50mph down hill with a tail wind Haha!!! It would be awesome to pick a 4x4 model up and turn it into a trail taco truck!

It’ll do over 50. It has a V6. And they didn’t make these in 4wd.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

G-mansjk

Well shit!!! Maybe convert it to 4x4 for a taco truck or go all out and go mobile smoker Haha!!! Either way I want a video of it going over 50 along with the rest of the forum Haha!!! No tail wind allowed, maybe down hill!!!
It’ll do over 50. It has a V6. And they didn’t make these in 4wd.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man I was looking for another one the last few days and didn’t find anything around the west coast.

Yeah, there was that one around me a couple of years back that was available for like $800. I would have taken it if it had a title.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Changed the wheel cylinder finally. Ordered some new tires from discount since these ones are too big and a pain in the ass to take out of the wheel well. Should get those one next weekend along with some other little things since the two door will be at the dealer and I’ll have a garage space open.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Changed the wheel cylinder finally. Ordered some new tires from discount since these ones are too big and a pain in the ass to take out of the wheel well. Should get those one next weekend along with some other little things since the two door will be at the dealer and I’ll have a garage space open.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sweet. What kind of tires did you order up?

Top Bottom