Manufacture Logo

Anvil JKUR

It was your choice to buy their products. Nobody forced you. If you don't like their logo and don't "want to be a billboard" build your own shit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's the plan. Nothing against anybody's running gear. As long as it is made in America I think it's great. I am all about supporting local shops and businesses, but there are a lot of choices especially being down in SoCal. Believe me when I say if I had a chance to work with some of these shops I would jump at the chance. I guess I am just a little jealous of these companies that have the equipment and room to make badass American made products. If you know of a company that is willing to work with me and not think of me as ATM machine let me know. If you read my Jeeps profile then you can see it needs some help all around. Make me a believer.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's the plan. Nothing against anybody's running gear. As long as it is made in America I think it's great. I am all about supporting local shops and businesses, but there are a lot of choices especially being down in SoCal. Believe me when I say if I had a chance to work with some of these shops I would jump at the chance. I guess I am just a little jealous of these companies that have the equipment and room to make badass American made products. If you know of a company that is willing to work with me and not think of me as ATM machine let me know. If you read my Jeeps profile then you can see it needs some help all around. Make me a believer.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm just confused by what you're asking? There are a good handful of quality USA made jeep manufacturers and all local shops have access to them. It's up to you to determine which of those local shops are gauging you or not...if you're in SoCal, might want to look into ORE. They have a really good reputation and are located in that area...

T.McD

i don't mind the manufacturers logos as that's the branding identification and with that is free marketing, but the logo should not take way from the strength of the product.

But in saying this, i don't like the laser/plasma cut logos that are into rocker guards and bumpers. i find that those are the ones that i have to think about after i get or don't, as the cut out is just another place to try and seal out as the water and such can get behind and cause corrosion, like a boxed section of a slider or bumper and just lets the mud, snow or water in with no good way out.
On frame rails on our jeeps up here, if you don't get it undercoated every year you will see the first rust forming on your frame is at the cutouts in our frames, why i don't know, less paint buildup or the edges are first place the mud and snow stick to?
So if i'm looking at a manufacturer that i want and it has a large open logo, it's there logo, no problem, but it's up to me if i want to modify it to either cover it up, block it from behind to keep it and help keep stuff out or in the end not buy it.

that's the great thing about our sport, it has more then one player.

daddyusmaximus

When a company makes a product, it is their hard work on display, so I get wanting a logo on it. I still don't like it though, because I buy a product based on the design and quality of build. I'm looking for how well it does the job and does it hold up to use. Sometimes I do like the look or style of a part, but I almost always thing that the logos these people are putting out there ruin the look on what is otherwise a desirable part.

PATRIOTKJM

Karma struck me on this one. Started installing my anti rock rear sway bar and just as I finished I realized their logo looked off. I installed the left and right frame pivot backwards, which in my defense, are symmetrical other than the logo cut into them. Doh! Image1482878634.489177.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
Top Bottom