March S&Gs - SoCal

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Appreciate your understanding guys. Regarding Moby, honestly, I have no idea. At this point and time, I'm gonna have to assume that he won't be going - totally sucks :grayno:

Skid_Kid

Appreciate your understanding guys. Regarding Moby, honestly, I have no idea. At this point and time, I'm gonna have to assume that he won't be going - totally sucks :grayno:

Sounds like we need to get our picket signs of FREE MOBY out!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12

Caught the Bug

NOOOOOOOOOO! But I look up to Moby:yup:, That does suck sorry to here that. :misery::bummed::crybaby::crybaby:

my thoughts:

round table - 15 fwy & summit
pizza factory - 210 fwy & day creek
cucamonga brewery - foothill & rochester ( by baseball stadium )

there are a few others but i am trying to keep the venue close to the fwy so no one gets lost. round table is a bit pricey for what it is but usually quieter than the other places. guess it is just once so anywhere works....

andrew -

bran996

I'm in if this place is in the IE I work at victoria gardens. Also don't forget buffalow wild wings. Off of foothill and 15fwy

jesse3638

Hooked
Well I've been so busy but I had been trying to organize a High Desert S&G. The Oak Hills Brewing Co. in Hesperia has awesome brews. The only thing is they are only open Fri-Sat. from Noon to 9pm so I'm not sure how many would be open to those days. If a venue is selected as long as its within a 75mi radius from Apple Valley I'm in, just post it up...haha.

If you're interested in the brewery for your self you can check out their website: www.oakhillsbrewing.com. Sorry for not asking permission prior to posting the link to their site. If it is in violation please delete it.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Hey guy and gals. So seems since some of us are putting this on that live in the ie, you all were looking at north on the 15. What about just a little further south on the 15 say at the 91 in corona?

Was doing a search and came up with a lamppost pizza that also has a brewery. Here's the web site.

http://lamppostpizzacorona.com/menu.htm

I called and they are open till 10-11 most week nights and have 7-8 brews on tap. If we tell them a large party is coming in they will reserve an area. Seems to have decent parking and we might pull from OC/SD/IE peeps?

Just an idea. Feel free to shoot down or recommend other.

Hey guy and gals. So seems since some of us are putting this on that live in the ie, you all were looking at north on the 15. What about just a little further south on the 15 say at the 91 in corona?

Was doing a search and came up with a lamppost pizza that also has a brewery. Here's the web site.

http://lamppostpizzacorona.com/menu.htm

I called and they are open till 10-11 most week nights and have 7-8 brews on tap. If we tell them a large party is coming in they will reserve an area. Seems to have decent parking and we might pull from OC/SD/IE peeps?

Just an idea. Feel free to shoot down or recommend other.

I am good with Corona... How about next Wednesday? 7ish?

Or do we want to try a weekend day like Saturday or Sunday afternoon?

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
I can do Sunday night. Can also do wed night, but just might be more like 7:45-8:00 for me.

Safe to plan it for Sunday night?

Others chime in and then I'll do a separate thread with final date/time/location.

my_jk

I can do Sunday night. Can also do wed night, but just might be more like 7:45-8:00 for me.

Others chime in and then I'll do a separate thread with final date/time/location.

Sunday night works for me :yup:

bran996

Hey jesse0920 ill be at oakhills this Saturday. They are having a taco truck coming. As for corona, I'm out to far for me I live in hesperia so rancho or Ontario is the farthest I go :-( next time.

Skid_Kid

Pretty sure I can get away Sunday.

Hey jesse0920 ill be at oakhills this Saturday. They are having a taco truck coming. As for corona, I'm out to far for me I live in hesperia so rancho or Ontario is the farthest I go :-( next time.

with a bit more planning, a rancho or ontario is possible! just finding the rite place is key.........

andrew -

how bout sunday - pre evening.... like 4ish? early enough so that peeps can get home for work on monday....

andrew -

JAGS

Hooked
how bout sunday - pre evening.... like 4ish? early enough so that peeps can get home for work on monday....

andrew -

Well, I can't get there till about 6. But I'm cool showing up a bit late. What about a 5 or 5:30 start?

Tried to text Frank, but haven't heard back yet. Would like to schedule something he can make, since he was one of few talking about it early on.

Top Bottom