Mcgregor vs mayweather

I would love to see McGregor beat the living crap out of Mayweather. I just don't see it happening.

I do see McGregor getting frustrated and tossing in some kicks and get mma.

Still waiting for the Canelo/Golovkin fight.

holliewood61

This is all a joke to me. Mayweather is 49-0 in professional boxing. Some of the best boxers in the world couldnt even touch him. McGregor has the same professional boxing record as me. He is going into a fight where he is losing 9/10 of his tools. I figure it will go a few rounds and Mayweather will start ripping the body. Im calling Mayweather with a TKO in the 8th.

Sent from my LGLS991 using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is all a joke to me. Mayweather is 49-0 in professional boxing. Some of the best boxers in the world couldnt even touch him. McGregor has the same professional boxing record as me. He is going into a fight where he is losing 9/10 of his tools. I figure it will go a few rounds and Mayweather will start ripping the body. Im calling Mayweather with a TKO in the 8th.

Yup. It's your standard money grab shit show that is now boxing. Much like Ali vs. Inoki.

Boxing is not in the spotlight. This Mcgreggor / Mayweather fight is only to get people talking about the sport again. But with only 16 people watching the prelims. Boxing is going to continue to struggle.

holliewood61

Yup. It's your standard money grab shit show that is now boxing. Much like Ali vs. Inoki.

Boxing is not in the spotlight. This Mcgreggor / Mayweather fight is only to get people talking about the sport again. But with only 16 people watching the prelims. Boxing is going to continue to struggle.
Yeah the crowd is kinda sparse. On the up side the chick beside the guy in the gray RVCA shirt has some fantastic tits.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I would if I knew how.
This fight more than any really pisses me off. 100 bucks down the drain for a bastardized boxing match. It's just a thing we do so I'm trying not to think about that. lol
I order most fights throughout the year.

You could buy a new iPhone with that money to replace your Polaroid.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
I would if I knew how.
This fight more than any really pisses me off. 100 bucks down the drain for a bastardized boxing match. It's just a thing we do so I'm trying not to think about that. lol
I order most fights throughout the year.

I'll just wait until 5 minutes after the fight and watch the highlights online. $100 stays in my pocket. LOL!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Buying a fight (UFC or a rare boxing match) for me is more about the party and hanging out with friends. That makes up for $100 or so that I would have spent in some bar anyway to watch the fight/s.

'07 JKUR

Buying a fight (UFC or a rare boxing match) for me is more about the party and hanging out with friends. That makes up for $100 or so that I would have spent in some bar anyway to watch the fight/s.

'07 JKUR

This is really what is all about for me.

Any more though now. My folks or inlaws filter through but it's usually just the wife and I. Just a thing we've always done.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
It's nice to have a routine. Everyone knows where to go!

The cost of these fights is becoming a bit excessive.

'07 JKUR

Top Bottom