Me again, problem again

JRied

Ok so my jeep still isn't fixed and it's been over 30 cumulative days it's been in the shop. Starting to get mad. They can't fix it, or find the Origin of the leak. Said they've pulled transmission and replaced seal multiple times etc etc bs bs. Going to administer a dye tomorrow to try and find the issue. I have parts I've received that I want to install, and trails I'm missing out going on. I want my damn jk back. Looking into the lemon law I joked about earlier. 24 months after purchase is this December and it states that you need 3 shop repairs or 30 cumulative dAys and I'm on shop repair #2 and have passed the 30 days. I want my JK back, but if I need to do the other I want a replacement and not a purchase refund.

Last edited:

JRied

Told them i had read about the oil cooler problem jks are having and he said he thought it was that and pulled the top of motor and inspected and it was all good in there. So it's not that either

JRied

Just called the dealership and told them to look into the oil cooler again and gave them the new part # that I saw other jks that were experiencing the same problem had swapped out and fixed. Here it is if anyone is interested or has the issue

68105583AB

The old faulty part number ended in AA so hopefully this will fix it.

JRied

Still no luck at dealership. I went ahead and processed the paperwork regarding the lemon law and mailed the necessary copies to Chrysler in MI and to the FL office of the attorney general. Once I receive my return receipt I can bring it to the dealership and notify them of the final 10 days to fix my vehicle. Hopefully they get it all fixed, if not then maybe I'll have a '15 or '16 JKU :) I love my JK but wouldn't mind a brand new one either lol so to any of you that are still experiencing the leak issue. If they can't fix it after 30 cumulative days or 3 or more services then read up on your rights and make them make it right.

Krystianjk

Kendall jeep sucks I took my jeep there with a couple electronic issues and they said they fixed it and the same day I go on a bumpy road at 45 and same thing still continued to happen my AC and nav would turn off and what's even better now is that when I'm going real slow same thing happens which didn't before I took it in

JRied

Kendall jeep sucks I took my jeep there with a couple electronic issues and they said they fixed it and the same day I go on a bumpy road at 45 and same thing still continued to happen my AC and nav would turn off and what's even better now is that when I'm going real slow same thing happens which didn't before I took it in

Wow that's crazy. Sorry to hear that. They're better then planet dodge tho which is scary

Krystianjk

Wow that's crazy. Sorry to hear that. They're better then planet dodge tho which is scary

Yeah I didn't go to Planet cause they didn't even know what they were talking about when I told them my issues, and the only other two were Kendall and dadeland , I think imma take it to dadeland maybe they can fix it :/

JRied

Yeah I didn't go to Planet cause they didn't even know what they were talking about when I told them my issues, and the only other two were Kendall and dadeland , I think imma take it to dadeland maybe they can fix it :/

Good luck and I hope it all is resolved as soon as possible. It sucks not being able to enjoy your ride. Let me know how Dadeland treats you and tries to resolve the issue.

JRied

After replacing rear main seal many times, some other seal that I forgot honestly, checking oil cooling housing, etc etc what they decided to replace this time along with giving me a new starter (?) is the upper oil pan. This was there final repair attempt granted to them by the state attorney. As of now I see no leak and have a shiny new under carriage again. If it never leaks again or does and I go to arbitration I'll let you guys know. Here's a pic of new part installed

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440467374.633227.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440467420.976786.jpg

Nice and shiny :) now to really get down to source of my death wobble

Top Bottom