Meet & Greet Utah

I have one as well but i need to calibrate just and one for a meter? Also if any one is free memorial day weekend I could use a hand with a Rubicon express lift on my jeep and a leveling kitin my wife's if any onehad time or even aplacebi have my indoor parking lot at my apartment. Thanks in advance

I have one as well but i need to calibrate just and one for a meter? Also if any one is free memorial day weekend I could use a hand with a Rubicon express lift on my jeep and a leveling kitin my wife's if any onehad time or even aplacebi have my indoor parking lot at my apartment. Thanks in advance

How are you set for tools and such?
Where do you live. You can PM me if you want.
Might be able to help you out.

I should have all the tools except for a floor jack and stands, i have all hand tools so it will be a bit of a process to get done but I will manage =) If you are still interested in lending a hand let me know Ill send you my address.

OK guys I just want to remind everyone that the AF run is going to be this weekend on Sunday. Weather should be nice in the mid 80's maybe I can at least get the doors off. :eek:
I will be meeting Bee's at 4wheelparts on about 1700 and redwood at 8 am.
Sundaydriver I think we are supposed to meet up with you about 830 but I am not sure where. Could you provide me some more details about that please.

On a side note I got my lift on with some help of a friend. Thank you madewell. and I am excited to go out and test it.

OK guys I just want to remind everyone that the AF run is going to be this weekend on Sunday. Weather should be nice in the mid 80's maybe I can at least get the doors off. :eek:
I will be meeting Bee's at 4wheelparts on about 1700 and redwood at 8 am.
Sundaydriver I think we are supposed to meet up with you about 830 but I am not sure where. Could you provide me some more details about that please.

On a side note I got my lift on with some help of a friend. Thank you madewell. and I am excited to go out and test it.

Ok. We're in!!! Plus, at least two other rigs!! :thumb::rock:

West side of I15 on Bangerter HWY, there is a McDonalds across from a 7-11. I tried to post a map, but I'm not that savvy.:doh::thinking:
I still have your # if I need to talk you in!!!:cool::cool:

Can't wait to see the lift!!!

I'm going to be in Utah for two weeks (June 3-14) traveling all over the state. It would be awesome to meet some folks from the forum. Ill be in Moab on June 8-11th unfortunately ill have a work truck but I will have my mountain bike gear...;) let me know if anyone is available for a beer. 760-486-6669 feel free to txt me.

I'm going to be in Utah for two weeks (June 3-14) traveling all over the state. It would be awesome to meet some folks from the forum. Ill be in Moab on June 8-11th unfortunately ill have a work truck but I will have my mountain bike gear...;) let me know if anyone is available for a beer. 760-486-6669 feel free to txt me.

Sounds good

Ok. We're in!!! Plus, at least two other rigs!! :thumb::rock:

West side of I15 on Bangerter HWY, there is a McDonalds across from a 7-11. I tried to post a map, but I'm not that savvy.:doh::thinking:
I still have your # if I need to talk you in!!!:cool::cool:

Can't wait to see the lift!!!

Can't waits guys as long as I can hurry and fix the jeep

Top Bottom