Meet & Greet Utah

Meaty

Tomorrow is the big day I hope everyone is still in, Bee's do you need any help finishing up the jeep so you can go or did you get it fixed?

BEE'S TWIN

Tomorrow is the big day I hope everyone is still in, Bee's do you need any help finishing up the jeep so you can go or did you get it fixed?

Still fixing it right now guys.. Should be ready to go.. If anything comes up I will let you know for sure

Meaty

I will be a 4wheelparts at 8 am and Sundaydriver we will meet up with you 830ish see you all in the morning

Meaty

Headding to the 2nd meet location leaving 4 wheel parts hope to see you there. Bee's if see this i sent you my number

Meaty

Finally home and all cleaned up, I managed to break a center cap on one of my wheels and get some new rock rash on my wheels other than that, it was great to meet everyone. I will put some pics up in a bit we did not get many though.

sundaydriver

Finally home and all cleaned up, I managed to break a center cap on one of my wheels and get some new rock rash on my wheels other than that, it was great to meet everyone. I will put some pics up in a bit we did not get many though.

It WAS an awesome day!!! Good to meet you guys too!!
No damage here, just the mud :icon_crazy: :eek:
Lets do it again!!!:rock:

Madewell

Where are those pictures I'm supposed to see?
Here's one of me
CF4FD273-5AF1-454A-8491-83626F57D850-675-00000749BF2D57D3_zps8e28643a.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Traveling to Moab with work June 7-10th.

Hey everyone myself and a fellow jeeper are going to be in Moab the evening of June 7th departing June 10th with work and unfortunately no jeeps. We will be busy most of the day Saturday but will have half the day on Sunday free. Anyone willing to show a couple hitch hikers the sights of Moab? If thats not real feasible maybe we can at least meet up for some cold beers. If anyone is interested in an impromptu meet and greet please txt me and let me know where to meet. 760-486-6669

NHarris

For whoever wants to join in Northern Utah; One of my friends and I are going to do Skyline Drive between Farmington Canyon and Bountiful Peak with some side trips along the trails there and then up towards the towers. Anyone can join along; just let me know if you're going. This is happening either the 29th or 30th. Would be great to have some fellow Jeep owners come along. I'll get some more details probably this weekend.

sundaydriver

For whoever wants to join in Northern Utah; One of my friends and I are going to do Skyline Drive between Farmington Canyon and Bountiful Peak with some side trips along the trails there and then up towards the towers. Anyone can join along; just let me know if you're going. This is happening either the 29th or 30th. Would be great to have some fellow Jeep owners come along. I'll get some more details probably this weekend.

Might be up for this!!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trevelin

I might be able to come. I went up Farmington canyon a couple weeks ago and was able to get past the gates at the top.

NHarris

Well my friend and I have both days off... So honestly, what works best for the majority of you all? I was thinking Saturday, but its not like I'd have anything better to do than go wheeling on a Sunday! I'm always up for a good trail run!

Top Bottom