Meet & Greet Utah

orngcrushrgrl

I just text you. Unfortunately our dog is going some health issues that got us going a lot later than we wanted to. We are headed out to the salt flats for the day

Dustless

Hey bee's twin. Are there any trails close around Layton Ogden area? I need to get out of the house this weekend.

Chiromancer

Hey guys! Hope I'm not crashing the party, being from Texas and all, but I am planning a mini-trip out to Utah for early spring... Not sure if my trip an your event will line up... But, I've got a stock JKUR and was curious how I'd do on some of the trails up that way.

I'm hoping my work schedules lines up with an event like this (I have a rotating 2 week on, 1 week off schedule). A friend of mine is going to school up in Provo and I thought I'd drive out and check the area out.

BEE'S TWIN

Hey bee's twin. Are there any trails close around Layton Ogden area? I need to get out of the house this weekend.

Just hit me up man 801-200-8394 There are a few trials but seeing how we have been getting dumped on, a lot are going to be packed with feet of snow. So if your into trying some snow wheeling we can.

BEE'S TWIN

Hey guys! Hope I'm not crashing the party, being from Texas and all, but I am planning a mini-trip out to Utah for early spring... Not sure if my trip an your event will line up... But, I've got a stock JKUR and was curious how I'd do on some of the trails up that way.

I'm hoping my work schedules lines up with an event like this (I have a rotating 2 week on, 1 week off schedule). A friend of mine is going to school up in Provo and I thought I'd drive out and check the area out.

Your JKUR will go anywhere. There are a few places it will scrape but you will be fine. There are plenty of trails here that are pretty fun. Just depends on the snow this year. Some of the gates for most of the trails last year were closed till middle of June cause of snow in the higher elevations. But we can also go farther South if needed. In May we are going to Moab for a week, Winter on the Rocks at the end of January. Let me know when you plan on coming up. Sure we can figure something out.

Dustless

Well so far after looking at things and trying to make a time when we all can meet up the last week in march the weekend of the 30th (saturday) would be a great time for me to be able to get together with everyone if that date works for all who want to get together. Its a weekend i dont have my kids they will be with there mom (they are 4 and 6) and they dont like being in the car right now and doing the off road stuff right now they say it scares them and they tell me no no dont do that lol. If that date will work for everyone then all we need to do is get a place in order to meet get some grub and then head out for the trails.

Dustless

Just hit me up man 801-200-8394 There are a few trials but seeing how we have been getting dumped on, a lot are going to be packed with feet of snow. So if your into trying some snow wheeling we can.

Will do, plans might get shot though, my boss being who he is might works things to where we have to work saturday as well so me getting out this weekend might be a no go :eek:

TwtPunk08JK

Well so far after looking at things and trying to make a time when we all can meet up the last week in march the weekend of the 30th (saturday) would be a great time for me to be able to get together with everyone if that date works for all who want to get together. Its a weekend i dont have my kids they will be with there mom (they are 4 and 6) and they dont like being in the car right now and doing the off road stuff right now they say it scares them and they tell me no no dont do that lol. If that date will work for everyone then all we need to do is get a place in order to meet get some grub and then head out for the trails.

The 30th works for me. Looks like this might be turning in to a pretty good get together.

SRAYMOND68

2hrs

Keeping my eye on this thread cause i'm from fruit heights also and i'm only 2 hours away now so if you nail down a day and time for a trail ride i may make try to make it. Also if anybody gets an itch for idaho we have some good spots out here from sand dunes to lava rocks to mountain trails just hit me up.

Dustless

Keeping my eye on this thread cause i'm from fruit heights also and i'm only 2 hours away now so if you nail down a day and time for a trail ride i may make try to make it. Also if anybody gets an itch for idaho we have some good spots out here from sand dunes to lava rocks to mountain trails just hit me up.

Sounds good! my dad lives just outside of idaho city idaho about 7 miles or so up that way :) would be fun to hit some trails up there with you some day!:thumb::yup:

Hey anyone who wants to join and the date March 30th is going to work for them let me know and i will start getting a list in order!

Chiromancer

Looks like my weekend off in March is the 15th, 16th, and 17th... So I'm out for the 30th... As it gets closer to March, I'll let ya'll know my whereabouts and perhaps I'll be able to meet up with a few of ya!

Dustless

Looks like my weekend off in March is the 15th, 16th, and 17th... So I'm out for the 30th... As it gets closer to March, I'll let ya'll know my whereabouts and perhaps I'll be able to meet up with a few of ya!

i will let you know as it gets closer, that is a weekend i dont have the kids also so if that saturday is better for everyone the 16th of march it would be better to do it then as i would like the chance to meet all who i can and go jeeping with as many fellow jeepers as i can :yup:

Top Bottom