Meet & Greet Utah

BEE'S TWIN

I am good with whatever you all just let me know. put me down for 1,2,3 or 5 trips. :rock:
I will bring the :honey:

Dustless

Will do. Depending on how things go this month and next I might be able to do two trips I will keep everyone posted

sundaydriver

I was just lookin at that. Looks like it may be a good weekend. It would be nice to get out of this $h!t weather.:icon_crazy: I'll have to look more into it.:thinking:

TwtPunk08JK

Good to have you. Hope to see you on the trials. Winter on the Rocks is on the 25-26 of this month. You should try to make it.

Winter on the rocks and EJS. Two events that someday I'll be able to make the pilgrimage to. Maybe in a few years after I retire....

Dustless

At this rate this is going to be a really good turn out. I am going to try and budget and plan for two trips but will have to wait and see how everything turns out. Also I met a neighbor in my trailer park just waiting g to get new tires and something else to get his jeep up and going again and said to let him know and he would love to come up with us.

TwtPunk08JK

Just Googled Easter Jeep Safari '13
Looks like the dates are set for Mar 31 - Apr 8.
So the way I see it, Rattlesnake is a great way to kick off EJS
I love when things just fall into place!!!

NHarris

Oh yeah. That's great!! So who else is having fun in the fresh powder we are getting??????

I've been having lots of fun with shitty tires... :naw: Other than that I love driving in snow. Especially because North Ogden City doesn't know how to plow roads very quickly...

Dustless

I've been having lots of fun with shitty tires... :naw: Other than that I love driving in snow. Especially because North Ogden City doesn't know how to plow roads very quickly...

lol yeah well nether does layton city! when i got of work i dont think any road had been touched :yup:

BEE'S TWIN

Going wheeling in the snow... So if any of you are in this area... Lets go..:clap2:

Let me know if your in.. Most likely Saturday or Sunday.
3 feet at the bench already. Test out them lockers, winches, and skills. :rock:

Dustless

Wish I could go. Donating plasma then have to get kids

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom