MERRY CHRISTMAS from WAYALIFE -- What did Santa Get Your Jeep?

Thank you soooooooooo much!!!!!! The last time I won something, I was 7 years old!! Woo hoo!!!! Thank you guys, and thank you Eddie and Cindy!!!!!

Merry Christmas to Wayalife!!!..............present for our Jeep.......it gets to be tied to the back of our Motorhome and travel south to warmer USA for the next 5 months:beer:

Merry Christmas! I got my Rugged Radio, Antenna, ARB Tire Deflator, RR trail Mirrors and set of Knock-off Grabars ... [emoji1303] Since we had the fire this year the fam was rebuying me some of the stuff I lost in the garage, super stoked to have a compressor and air tools again!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Merry Christmas to my other family! Santa brought me a co2 tank with hose and regulator, new hubs a little early, and new evo long arms for the front will be here a little late

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That is just a photo from the internet. Google jeep in a crate and same pictures come up. This is a representation of how the jeeps were shipped in WW2. Its rumored that someone bought a shipping container or something similar for like $25 and it contained one of these at some point but I have no other info on that. Would be pretty cool to find though.

Top Bottom