MESSIN AROUND with MOBY

RockingK

Thanks for sharingđź‘Ť Nice to see Moby out and about, bet Jet was throwing a temper tantrum with all attention in 2018, I think I heard something 20K already, very impressive....you guys rock, thanks again:rock::rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great rocks!!

We need to get you out there. Super pretty :yup:

Seeing Moby never gets old!

I have to say, even for us. We love our new JL and all but Moby is still our favorite.

Thanks for sharing�� Nice to see Moby out and about, bet Jet was throwing a temper tantrum with all attention in 2018, I think I heard something 20K already, very impressive....you guys rock, thanks again:rock::rock:

LOL!! Yeah, since getting Jet back in February of last year, I think we now have almost 22k on the odometer and we work from home. :crazyeyes:

benatc1

Hooked
Tell me about it. I try hard to do research in old books and learn what I can but it's a far cry from what the desert could tell you if it could speak.

Fortunately, there are still places out in Nevada that are so remote, so hard to get to that most people would never know to look for them. It's a big part of why I never say where they are.

Thanks. There's still so much more to explore out that way and we would have had we not run out of daylight. We'll be going back for sure and hope to bring you more pics in the near future :)

40x13.50 Cooper STT Pros mounted on Chamber Pro II's :)

Thanks. It's why we live where we live :yup:

Glad we could be of some help to you :cool:

The area was crazy pretty with really alien looking rock formations. Best part is, it was kind of hard to even find the turn off to start our journey there. With any luck, it'll remain a hidden gem to most and be a place we can share with some of our friends. :cool:

No kidding! Without our modern conveniences, it's be a harsh existence out there.

We'll need to find some time and plan a trip out that way to do more exploring :yup:
Sounds good to me!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom