MetalCloak best bolt in ever!

USMCvet

Banned
That's good to hear. I'm doing an install of the 3.5" Fox version of the Game Changer now on my JKUR. Thanks for the post.

Have you had to send your shocks in for warranty work for leaking? That is the biggest issue here in Texas with the six pack shocks.

aermotor

I like the fact that they are innovating and doing something different than just ripping off JJs. Their arm geometry is interesting as well, decreasing binding. The question is, will their bushing truly hold up (which it seems they are) to many years without needing to be rebuilt. Not to mention they are almost zero-maintenance. They have my attention at least.

7105-CamparisonJointsAligned-Updated.jpg

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I like the fact that they are innovating and doing something different than just ripping off JJs. Their arm geometry is interesting as well, decreasing binding. The question is, will their bushing truly hold up (which it seems they are) to many years without needing to be rebuilt. Not to mention they are almost zero-maintenance. They have my attention at least.

7105-CamparisonJointsAligned-Updated.jpg
I'm confused doesn't the heim joint on the Fulltraction make it centered? Not to mention the currie uses flex joints at both ends. Good advertisement if you believe this bullshit.

aermotor

I'm confused doesn't the heim joint on the Fulltraction make it centered? Not to mention the currie uses flex joints at both ends. Good advertisement if you believe this bullshit.

Those joints have to flex to even get into position to line up straight as the stock ones do, therefore limiting their ability to flex more the same way. There is no doubt the MC have more available flex than any other joint. Does that mean others are bad? Absolutely not. These guys are doing something new that no one else is. Good on them.

I believe the bullshit. Geometry tells me to.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Those joints have to flex to even get into position to line up straight as the stock ones do, therefore limiting their ability to flex more the same way. There is no doubt the MC have more available flex than any other joint. Does that mean others are bad? Absolutely not. These guys are doing something new that no one else is. Good on them.

I believe the bullshit.

Um no, just no.

I have real estate for sale on Mars, are your interested?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

I believe the bullshit. Geometry tells me to.

My wifes jeep is bone stock, if I add these mc arms, how much more flex should I expect? Give me a percentage.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Have you ever installed one of the other arms? I have, hell I've put them in jigs to be welded out. There's no twisting these to install. They go straight in as designed.

Top Bottom