MetalCloak best bolt in ever!

USMCvet

Banned
I just finished an install a Metalcloak 3.5 Fox shocks version of their Game Changer on my JKUR and then hit some nearby trails. Next week will be the full test however but for now the on road ride is great, the limited trail drive I did was excellent. Their customer service was good, shipping was about 3 weeks.

ClarksAdventures

I just finished an install a Metalcloak 3.5 Fox shocks version of their Game Changer on my JKUR and then hit some nearby trails. Next week will be the full test however but for now the on road ride is great, the limited trail drive I did was excellent. Their customer service was good, shipping was about 3 weeks.

Did you go for the full fox kit? I did the 3.5 Arb game changer kit instead of the fox. I'm interested in the difference. I'm excited for Browns camp next weekend

USMCvet

Banned
Did you go for the full fox kit? I did the 3.5 Arb game changer kit instead of the fox. I'm interested in the difference. I'm excited for Browns camp next weekend

I did the Fox Game Changer. Then front and rear axle assemblies. I think the only difference is the shocks, and I didn't use the MC shock mounts because my new assemblies came with low pro mounts already. Plus, I had a bit of fab work with the rear track bat bracket due to the 3" assembly tubes. Nothing to write home about though - just on here obviously.

I'll be ready for next weekend, finishing up my laundry list of items and breaking in the new assemblies. I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for everything.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Not to change the subject on MC lift kits…..has anyone here used their Overline Fenders? They claim that you could use 37" tires with the Overline fender on a stock Jeep suspension. Wish they were street legal. They seems very strong from the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52-pDKwasco

Good luck trying to run 37" tires on factory suspension. With no bump stops, you'll tear your tires to shreads. Even with 3" bump stops, still have to trim quite a bit of sheet metal.

JudeinPa

Good luck trying to run 37" tires on factory suspension. With no bump stops, you'll tear your tires to shreads. Even with 3" bump stops, still have to trim quite a bit of sheet metal.

I personally wouldn't try that. I realize you would need to trim metal and need some bump stops, just reporting what they claimed in the video. I do like how strong they are and if they were wider (enough metal to cover the tire tread) would consider putting a set on my JK with a lift kit of course.

BigPrince

I have the overlines and they are super strong. 3.5" GC lift with 37s & 3" bumps. I could go 40s but wouldn't try to do 37s on stock suspension with them though.

Top Bottom