Middle Saint Vrain / Coney Flats. July 1st

WJCO

Meme King
My wife was snapping more scenery than jeeps but her is another of the whole group from a different angle.
View attachment 266358 View attachment 266359

That lineup is sick. I've done this trail a handful of times but never with a group this large. Amazing on a holiday weekend that we didn't run into more people. And also amazing that during the trail break, that we got all jeeps into the trees off of the trail on a very narrow spot.

Bierpower

Hooked
It was definitely a good time. I have some more pictures but my camera was set to raw photos so everything is in a NEF format that I cannot resize. These two took me like fifteen minutes so I called that good. The rest are pretty similar to what is already posted.

aTX427

Great time. Today was even more challenging. If anyone is interested, a few of us are running Spring Creek tomorrow a few Holy Cross on Tuesday.

Kyle7R

He took some good ones, I was surprised when flipping through the album when videos just started playing lol

Great time. Today was even more challenging. If anyone is interested, a few of us are running Spring Creek tomorrow a few Holy Cross on Tuesday.

Sounds fun, but I might run something a little less difficult instead :naw:

You guys have fun, if there's any other runs on Fri/Sat when I'm off again I'd be down :beer:

WJCO

Meme King

Those two trails would probably kick the ass off my frameless Jeep. Have fun though and post some pics.

Great photos. Meant to ask you, I noticed a truss above your rear pumpkin when I was behind you. Are you running some kind of custom 3 or 4 link back there?

Top Bottom