MOAB EJS 2024 Concept Jeeps - Let Us Know what you Think!

woof359

Sadly, I don't think we're their customer base anymore or at least, ones they're putting their focus on. In a way, I'm sad to say that I get it. We have become the dinosaurs and the future of Jeep doesn't include us.
so true, if you cant aford 100K dont even stop in our Dealship, your a waste of my time

Ddays

Hooked
All of them, meh

The color schemes are lazy, the JT looks like what a dinosaur steamer would look like after eating the Willy's and Wagoneer, the patterns on those seats and the paint colors.

The Low Down pisses me off. They could've done so much more with it but instead, let's throw a shitty white stripe where it doesn't belong, add a clear hood cutout, put the hood vents on the fender and shave off the door handles on the back and leave the fronts to stick out like a tranny's nut sack 🤬 .
Also, WTF is that grey stripe above the rock rail supposed to be? annoying AF? they succeeded.
This one really pisses me off lol
Was this designed by some Jeep designer's kids? I sure hope so, it would explain a lot.

Stellantis must have announced to the Jeep engineers/designers they were going to EJS2024 a week ago and they had to scramble to put something together or just non-motivated lazy ass designing.

To me, a clear signal I am no longer their target customer

Please let us know how you really feel :unsure:

AZVAJKU

Hooked
I stopped by the Jeep display and they actually had a couple of the concept vehicles on display. I also bought some Jeep Swag for my Lovey Wife, sort of a consolation prize for not being able to make it. 🤣😂

If you guys don’t hear from me again you’ll know that she killed me and disposed of the body. 😜

I actually like the 392. The white stripe would need to go but the rest of it I like.

IMG_2362.jpeg

IMG_2360.jpeg

IMG_2357.jpeg

IMG_2374.jpeg

IMG_2358.jpeg

IMG_2359.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2361.jpeg
    IMG_2361.jpeg
    294.2 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom