MOAB - FORK YEAH : Cliffhanger [Part 2 of 3]

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Fantastic job. I can't wait to head out and wheel Moab. Cliffhanger looks like a real white knuckle trail. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You guys sure do know how to have a good time. Thanks for sharing your adventures

Well, anyone who's ever wheeled with Cindy and I knows that we try really hard :D

Another great video! Cliffhanger looks puckerish for sure.

We need to get you out there with us so that you can see if for yourself ;)

That was a great way to spend 25 minutes! The shots going down cliff hanger put my stomach in knots and you could not have put it together any better! [emoji106][emoji106]

LOL!! It's always hard to capture what things really look like on camera and we're glad that we were able to get some of it for you.

Great work Cindy and Eddie. You guys never fail to keep us all begging for more!!

Thank you :cool:

Always look forward to these. This was one of the best yet. Unbelievable scenery. Thanks for all of the work!

So glad you enjoyed it :)

So good I had to watch it twice!!

:clap2: Thank you, we really do appreciate it!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome f***ing video

Thank you very forkin much :D

Awesome awesome awesome video! Loved every minute of it!

Might even be beginning to sway the wife into a long distance trip in the Rubi one day ;)

I do hope you and your wife can see this awesome place for yourselves someday :)

Great job again. Thanks for putting in the time and effort to share these awesome experiences!

Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed it!

Awesome video!!

If I could go the rest of my life without doing Cliffhanger I'd be fine with that haha

:cheesy: It's up there in the pucker factor but I think Moab Rim is worse.

Fantastic job. I can't wait to head out and wheel Moab. Cliffhanger looks like a real white knuckle trail. :yup:

Thanks Frank, we really need to get you out there with us someday.

I loved it! You guys have some awesome adventures!

Thank you, we try really hard :D

As always, a pleasure to watch! Thanks for putting in the time to create these great videos!

Thanks, we're so glad you enjoy our videos.

chester

Another great video. One of the years I'll have the courage to go go one of these epic trips. Thank you for taking the time to make these videos. I'm sure lots of time and work goes into them.

benatc1

Hooked
Been waiting for the last few hours to watch this, finally was able to. awesome job Eddie and Cindy, looked like everyone had a great time and I loved seeing some good 2 door action out there!!

spencerd45

Part 2 of MOAB - FORK YEAH, a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure kicks off with an event out in Area-BFE called "The Rock" and it's put on every year during the week of EJS by Full-Traction Suspension. You'll also get to see the crazy fun we had taking on one of my most favorite trails in Moab - Cliffhanger! Of course, there's all kinds of drinking and silliness mixed in between but for those of you who've been following Cindy and I for a while now, you know there's nothing new about that. We hope you enjoy our presentation and if you have a moment afterwards, we'd be grateful if you could please let us know what you thought about it. Thank you for watching.

WIN A PAIR OF WAYALIFE SHOT GLASSES!!
To help celebrate the release of Part 2 : MOAB - FORK YEAH1, Cindy and I will be giving away a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses and if you'd like a chance to WIN them, all you have to do is post up a response, here on this thread and let us know what you think of it. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced on Sunday, June 26th. You will not have to be online to win. Thank you for watching and good luck to you!

main.php

WAYALIFE EPIC TREX ADVENTURES are off-road films created by Cindy and I. We have been responsible for producing the JK-Experience (also known as the JKX) video series "KEEP IT TIGHT" which was made in 2011, the 2012 series "HEARTLAND", the 2013 series "WILD WILD WEST" and the 2014 "PACIFIC NORTHWEST". We have also produced the 3 Part RUBICON video series, the 6 Part MOAB - Pilgrimage to the Promised Land series, DUSY, BEDEVILED and SNAKE EYES. We are NOT paid professionals who have been hired to film events but rather, we are amateurs who simply enjoy sharing what we do and love. Our films are produced and paid for entirely by us and we receive absolutely NO funding from manufacturers or vendors to help subsidize our work.

Amazing video Eddie. Cant wait for part 3!

rubicon gary

After watching part 1,I was really looking forward to part 2. Another great video that was well worth the wait. THANKS for sharing your trips to Moab.:clap2::clap2::thumb:

Modit

Another great installment! Makes me want to ditch work next week and head to Moab right now!
Can't wait for the next one!

Top Bottom