Moochie
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461035143.779865.jpg

A few more misc shots from Poison Spider Mesa
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461035224.054620.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461035241.839347.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461035260.075976.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461035269.077365.jpg

Moochie

These are the best two silver rigs. The other is so clean, it must hardly see rocks. Lol. [emoji106][emoji6]

Sorry Tony and Steph, I didn't get any good photos of RayDon. :( I do have some photos of Tony in the condo playing with a turkey.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Sorry Tony and Steph, I didn't get any good photos of RayDon. :( I do have some photos of Tony in the condo playing with a turkey.

I have some too. He was also playing with Tessa while sleeping with pillows on his head. Skilled human right there.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm finally home!!! 33 hours and 8 mins of driving since I left Moab
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461034759.056935.jpg .

The only words to truly describe this trip are epic fun!! I had a blast from the min I joined the convoy till the min I split from it!

Eddie and Cindy, thank you both for everything you did on this trip from the photos, to the filming, the massive amount of shots at night, to just being great friends thank you both so much for bringing me along on this trip! I can't thank you both enough!

Tony and Stephanie, thank you both for the additional spotting and filming as well! I really enjoyed spending time with you two on and off the trail! Hey tony.... [emoji237]

Moochie and Adam, thank you both as well for spotting and helping pull line when needed! You two are a riot to be around and I can't wait to have a drink with you two again!

Rachel, Ray, Jason, and Amy. CONDO X1 BABY!! Thank you all for being awesome condomates! I will share a condo with you guys anytime! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Hey Don! Good to see you again buddy! It was a blast spending a full week with you this time over the 8 hours we had at Rausch! Your and Tony are a piece of work together and I can't wait to see you with Ray as well lol

Et and Mitchell, it was awesome wheeling with you two! Thanks for the candy courage Mitchell!! It helped on a few of those obstacles lol can't wait to wheel with you two again!

Last but not least Tom and Suzan. It was a pleasure meeting you both and talking with you two! I can't wait till the next time we get to wheel together.

All in all I learned so much about wheeling this trip it's amazing! I have more confidence now than I did before. More importantly tho I walked away from this trip with a better understanding of what WAYALIFE really is than I thought I did before. It's not always about the wheeling but it's about the people you surround yourself with when you go. They are what really make these trips memorable! Bar none the most fun I have had on a trip in a long time! Thank you all for being such great friends!

Last but not least thank you all for the book! I already have the trails marked off!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461035793.727556.jpg .

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Right on Steve! Glad to hear you got home safely and Cindy and I are so glad that you were able to join in on the crazy fun!! Can't wait to do it again [emoji41][emoji106]

WJCO

Meme King
View attachment 199251 .

The only words to truly describe this trip are epic fun!! I had a blast from the min I joined the convoy till the min I split from it!

Eddie and Cindy, thank you both for everything you did on this trip from the photos, to the filming, the massive amount of shots at night, to just being great friends thank you both so much for bringing me along on this trip! I can't thank you both enough!

Tony and Stephanie, thank you both for the additional spotting and filming as well! I really enjoyed spending time with you two on and off the trail! Hey tony.... [emoji237]

Moochie and Adam, thank you both as well for spotting and helping pull line when needed! You two are a riot to be around and I can't wait to have a drink with you two again!

Rachel, Ray, Jason, and Amy. CONDO X1 BABY!! Thank you all for being awesome condomates! I will share a condo with you guys anytime! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Hey Don! Good to see you again buddy! It was a blast spending a full week with you this time over the 8 hours we had at Rausch! Your and Tony are a piece of work together and I can't wait to see you with Ray as well lol

Et and Mitchell, it was awesome wheeling with you two! Thanks for the candy courage Mitchell!! It helped on a few of those obstacles lol can't wait to wheel with you two again!

Last but not least Tom and Suzan. It was a pleasure meeting you both and talking with you two! I can't wait till the next time we get to wheel together.

All in all I learned so much about wheeling this trip it's amazing! I have more confidence now than I did before. More importantly tho I walked away from this trip with a better understanding of what WAYALIFE really is than I thought I did before. It's not always about the wheeling but it's about the people you surround yourself with when you go. They are what really make these trips memorable! Bar none the most fun I have had on a trip in a long time! Thank you all for being such great friends!

Last but not least thank you all for the book! I already have the trails marked off!
View attachment 199264 .

Glad to hear you made it back safe. That's a long drive!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Glad you made it home Steve! Thanks for making the drive to hang out with us, you are welcome anytime! Hopefully we will see you out west again sooner rather than later.

JAGS

Hooked
^^ Glad to see you got home safe Steve. It was truly a blast to share these memories with you. Hope to have an opportunity to do it all again!!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Hey Cosdude glad you are home safe and sound! What an amazing trip it was. Thanks for making the drive out and spending a super fun week with us. I am sure we will wheel together again, either here out west or at RC or the Bantam festival or beyond! :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King
View attachment 199251 .

View attachment 199264 .

So, Steve, is it sleep time or energy drink time? My wife and I drove from here to Savannah last year, 30 hours!!! I was too tired to sleep if that makes any sense at all. My body schedule was so off that I was too tired to sleep!

Top Bottom