MOBY & DYNATRAC Hanging Out at the Mall

Strainger

Caught the Bug
I've heard that we have some malls in California that are just as good as yours, but I haven't found them ...yet. Maybe you have an inside track on where they might be? :hmm:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice Eddie! Thanks for sharing. Thats a nice mall. Moby is bomb...

Thanks. Fortunately, we have a few of them in the immediate area :cool:

Fun trail! Hope to run it again sometime, maybe with lockers this time.

Looks like you guys had fun! Great photo report.

LOL!! I call BS. You like showing off like a rock bouncer :crazyeyes: :D

Awesome pics! Is this trail billy bob? Looks familiar

Nah, this one is a bit more local but we've run it in the past and posted up pics from.

Awesome pictures! I love seeing Moby on the rocks [emoji41]

Thanks, it'd been a while since we posted up pics of Moby on the trail :)

“Browsing the isles” [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

:D

The best mall ever!! Should be one in every town!!

Fortunately for us, we have multiple ones and one just down the street... literally :yup:

Great pics! Definitely two of the baddest mall crawlers in my opinion.

Great mall indeed. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the pics :)

I've heard that we have some malls in California that are just as good as yours, but I haven't found them ...yet. Maybe you have an inside track on where they might be? :hmm:

LOL!! Sure would love to get out and browse the isles with you again.

benatc1

Hooked

And, he's definitely got the muscles to flex. :D

Glad you liked seeing them :)

Jim is running 39's and if I recall, on 3" or maybe 3.5" springs. Granted, he's running those highline fenders so they help out a lot.

Once you get your Jeep sitting a bit taller, we'll have to take you out to this mall :yup:
Love a good trip to the mall, while I was pretty impressed with hope well the JL does stock, I was feeling kinda small lol. Hopefully by summer I'll be up a bit taller, but we will see how everything goes, plenty of time.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Love a good trip to the mall, while I was pretty impressed with hope well the JL does stock, I was feeling kinda small lol. Hopefully by summer I'll be up a bit taller, but we will see how everything goes, plenty of time.

LOL - size isn't everything but I hear ya. :D

What a Great Day! First thing in the morning we started out great, and kept going up from there. Tona and I had a terrific time with Eddie and Cindy. Here's a pic of me standing in the rain figuring out how I'm going to follow Cindys line.

Play Day Wayalife - 1.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What a Great Day! First thing in the morning we started out great, and kept going up from there. Tona and I had a terrific time with Eddie and Cindy. Here's a pic of me standing in the rain figuring out how I'm going to follow Cindys line.

Awesome shot and one that really gives some perspective on things. That really was a hell of a fun day :thumb:

Awesome pictures!

What size krawkers is Jim running and what size springs? It looks like he’s clearing his stock fenders ok at full flex with just a little bit of rubbing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

As Eddie said I'm running 39" Krawlers, and the Mopar High fenders. Lift is 3 to 3.5 inches. We worked with Jeep on the Flat Top concept car when these were first designed. I've always liked the low CG with big tires tucked within the fenders. I just had to set up my bump stops and shock lengths to keep from rubbing.

It works very well, and I am very happy with it. This is my current Goto ride from our stable.

Here are what I think are the latest Mopar PN's for the fenders. Check availability and make sure I got these right before you order. Mopar may have quit producing these. There are lots of great flares out there, but these are my favorites to keep the factory looks.

Paintable (smooth)
77072426AB

Textured Black
77072342AB

wjtstudios

Hooked
As Eddie said I'm running 39" Krawlers, and the Mopar High fenders. Lift is 3 to 3.5 inches. We worked with Jeep on the Flat Top concept car when these were first designed. I've always liked the low CG with big tires tucked within the fenders. I just had to set up my bump stops and shock lengths to keep from rubbing.

It works very well, and I am very happy with it. This is my current Goto ride from our stable.

Here are what I think are the latest Mopar PN's for the fenders. Check availability and make sure I got these right before you order. Mopar may have quit producing these. There are lots of great flares out there, but these are my favorites to keep the factory looks.

Paintable (smooth)
77072426AB

Textured Black
77072342AB

Thanks Jim! I’ll check it to see if I can find any. I too love the look of the OEM fenders and want to maintain that look if i can. The only hang up I may have is that I run an AEV snorkel and those fenders may be to tall for it. My contact at AEV should know. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom