Moby gets new motor

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, got moby back and he's running like new. the new tranny is awesome too. hope to take it out soon :yup:

GCM 2

wayoflife said:
yeah, got moby back and he's running like new. the new tranny is awesome too. hope to take it out soon :yup:

Which ride is going to be your chariot for JKX, Moby or RubiCat? Or will we need to wait to find out this one out ;)

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, Moby is back home and like Eddie said, is running like new! It is so nice to be able to give it a little gas in first without it popping out! :yup:

We have been running doorless and topless and loving it!

311639_10151041968913971_961466555_n.jpg

Trail_Creeper

That is such and awesome looking JK. Moby seems to be referred to pretty often in the JK community, or those owners i have talked to anyway.

DManuel

bleedbeat said:
Yep, Moby is back home and like Eddie said, is running like new! It is so nice to be able to give it a little gas in first without it popping out! :yup:

We have been running doorless and topless and loving it!

We will have Nemo doorless/topless cruising around Laguna this weekend. Let us know if you are around. We will buy you a nice frosty one to celebrate the anniversary.

Jersey_Devil

wayoflife said:
nah, i know it's heresy to say but, i really wouldn't want a hemi. the 3.8 is nothing to write home about but, it gets the job done or, at least for me anyway.

Couldn't have said it better myself! That lil 3.8 gets it done!

Top Bottom