Mojave Cross Run 2012

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Can a stocker run those trails that you guys did? Looks like I would be able to. Any coordinates for the trailheads?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can a stocker run those trails that you guys did? Looks like I would be able to. Any coordinates for the trailheads?

oh yeah, we just ran a better part of the old mojave road which starts at afton canyon right off i-15. this will take you all the way across to cima rd. and that's where the cross is. :yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
wayoflife said:
oh yeah, we just ran a better part of the old mojave road which starts at afton canyon right off i-15. this will take you all the way across to cima rd. and that's where the cross is. :yup:

Sweet. I know where the trailhead on Cima road is and know about the mojave road so I will probably be able to find it. Thanks!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I was the only stock vehicle on the trip and I had no problem just dirt trails. :yup:
No problems??? :crazyeyes: I think I remember someone changing a tire with a sidewall puncture??? :cheesy:
It was nice meeting you and look forward to future runs.:thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
No problems??? :crazyeyes: I think I remember someone changing a tire with a sidewall puncture??? :cheesy:

Yikes I have stock tires too. Maybe not too smart. :cheesy:

my_jk

I just put on a lift and 37" tires so hopefully that won't happen again for awhile. It was nice meeting you too and hopefully I will see you guys on the trails soon.

my_jk

Even though I was around all of your jeeps I was shock with how large it looks now. Just got back from testing it on the trails and im really pleased with the lift now I just need to cut down my flairs so that I can flex properly without breaking off another fender flair :doh:

Top Bottom