Morpheus Build: The taking of a red pill

raginkgin1

I added Quadratec[emoji768] Automatic Billet Aluminum Mirror Mover Pair with Power Heated Mirrors yesterday. The install took about an hour. Here is the driver side. IMG_0568.JPG and here is a close up. IMG_0564.JPG a couple of observations if you decide to put these on your Jeep. 1. The spring load will close the door for you so make sure you have your keys. 2. The curve of the passenger side mirror has a curve to it which distorts the view a bit. Here is a picture that shows the gap between the mirror bracket and the guide plate when the door is closed. IMG_0562.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

raginkgin1

Second modification done this week was an installation of Yukon 4.56 Ring & Pinion for front and rear Dana 44 axles. While the Jeep was on the lift I also had the Dynatrac Progrip Brakes installed.

raginkgin1

Finally getting to this update on my build. I had the Pioneer AVIC8200NEX installed. IMG_0603.JPG I had the installer connect both a rear and front facing camera. The rear is installed on the factory tire carrier. IMG_0607.JPG Here is the view on the display. IMG_0604.JPG The front camera is installed just under the winch plate. IMG_0606.JPG Here is the view from the display. IMG_0605.JPG The last part was to install a USB port on the dash so I can connect my phone while it’s in its dock. IMG_0602.JPG .

I also had the Maestro kit installed so I could retain the factory UConnect controls on the steering wheel.

Top Bottom