Movies Worth Watching

NPC 6060⁸42

There’s a Dukes of Hazard museum in Luray Va. They put on a few shows a year with a General Lee and the Plymouth police Cruiser. No Golden Eagle CJ though. The whole area is full of Knock off General Lees playing Dixie horns whenever they have an event. Pretty wild to see.
Place is called Cooters and is owned by the guy that played Cooter. I think he’s had a few other cast members make appearances.

jeeeep

Hooked
Narcos Mexico, scary the similarities of certain political moves what went on there to what is now going on here.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if this is a movie that's actually worth watching but it sure as hell seems fitting in the times that we're living in. Of course, you can guess which way the movie leans as they project who the bad guys are but A24 is known for producing quality films that aren't just reboots or remakes and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in this one. For entertainment value if nothing else.

Here's another trailer with a slightly different feel.

Ddays

Hooked
Not sure if this is a movie that's actually worth watching but it sure as hell seems fitting in the times that we're living in. Of course, you can guess which way the movie leans as they project who the bad guys are but A24 is known for producing quality films that aren't just reboots or remakes and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in this one. For entertainment value if nothing else.

California & TEXAS as allies? Lol, maybe Austin & California

Hope it's not a "This is what you get when the Bad Orange Man gets elected" movie because the production values looks really good.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Ron Swanson for prez 2024!

Top Bottom