Mudrunner: New Off-roading game on PS4

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
This game will be a lot more successful if they demoed a scene at the mall transversing over multiple speedbumps and ending on a poser stand!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
This game will be a lot more successful if they demoed a scene at the mall transversing over multiple speedbumps and ending on a poser stand!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app
That's exactly what I need to practice the most, I've only worked my way up to strip malls so far. Full size malls are the double black diamonds of the pavement princesses lol

deadguy

I have it. Pretty cool so far. I wish there was a free ride mode just to screw around. I'm also waiting for the mod train to start. European trucks are cool but not cooler than a truggy on boggers lol

sent from a guy with a Jeep

boardsurfer

Bumping an old thread, but forget about Mudrunner. If you want offroading, THIS is the game.

20171125111252_1.jpg

20171125130255_1.jpg

20171125135543_1.jpg

It's called BeamNG. I have no idea what that means, but the last 4 hours of my day just completely vanished. :crazyeyes:

boardsurfer

It is a ton of fun and there is huge community mod support. Let me know if you pick it up, I'll show you a couple really good off roading maps and vehicles that I downloaded.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
It is a ton of fun and there is huge community mod support. Let me know if you pick it up, I'll show you a couple really good off roading maps and vehicles that I downloaded.

Dude, I just discovered BeamNG this weekend. This game is sweet! Thankfully I just built a new PC this year, it runs smooth as silk at high quality and 4k. Now I can wheel in-between wheeling trips in my living room! :wings:

What are your favorite mods and maps?

boardsurfer

Dude, I just discovered BeamNG this weekend. This game is sweet! Thankfully I just built a new PC this year, it runs smooth as silk at high quality and 4k. Now I can wheel in-between wheeling trips in my living room! :wings:

What are your favorite mods and maps?
Lol! I'm playing at 4k also, fortunately it's not a very demanding game. There's one map in particular that has great rock crawling. I'll come back with the name when I get home from work.

Top Bottom