Mudrunner: New Off-roading game on PS4

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Revival time. Rediscovered BeamNG while stuck inside lately:
hopper1.jpg

It got some more off-road updates that are pretty great!

JPast

Revival time. Rediscovered BeamNG while stuck inside lately:
View attachment 345995

It got some more off-road updates that are pretty great!

What input are you using to play this? I've been looking into it and would love to play on a race wheel but with the surge in iRacing interest from the Nascar and F1 scene they are sold out basically everywhere. Wondering how it would fair on a controller or a keyboard and mouse.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
What input are you using to play this? I've been looking into it and would love to play on a race wheel but with the surge in iRacing interest from the Nascar and F1 scene they are sold out basically everywhere. Wondering how it would fair on a controller or a keyboard and mouse.
Keyboard and mouse is pretty bad, I use an Xbox One controller. You can pretty easily map whatever controls you want to the buttons. For instance, my D-pad controls 4WD, Diff Lock, and Hi/Lo. It works really well. I've never tried any kind of race wheel though.

JPast

Keyboard and mouse is pretty bad, I use an Xbox One controller. You can pretty easily map whatever controls you want to the buttons. For instance, my D-pad controls 4WD, Diff Lock, and Hi/Lo. It works really well. I've never tried any kind of race wheel though.

Cool I'll have to try it with controller then. Watched some youtube videos of a guy playing with the Logitech G29 wheel and it looked like a lot of fun.

Top Bottom