My 2016 Sahara Build

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I must say the Dynatrac Progrips are the second best purchase for my Jeep that I have made so far. If I had to do it again I would install them at the same time of putting the coilovers on, if you thinking about getting them make them your next upgrade.

NICE! :clap2:

FLKEYSJK

I must say the Dynatrac Progrips are the second best purchase for my Jeep that I have made so far. If I had to do it again I would install them at the same time of putting the coilovers on, if you thinking about getting them make them your next upgrade.

I've heard so many great things about them, I think they might be my next upgrade..... But these stock headlights suck so who knows lol. How do you like your JWs?

Stick

I love them, didn't realize how bad stock was until after I installed them. The reason I chose the JWs over the Trucklites is that they have the anti flicker built in vs a separate harness. If your thinking about getting some check River City Off-road, it seems like they always have a sale going on for them.

Stick

I will be joining the soft top community shortly and I blame all of you that I met out at Bardwell Mtns. Just placed an order for a Bestop Trektop NX so now I have to decided if I'm gonna keep the hardtop as well or just go ahead and sell it.

Napalm

I will be joining the soft top community shortly and I blame all of you that I met out at Bardwell Mtns. Just placed an order for a Bestop Trektop NX so now I have to decided if I'm gonna keep the hardtop as well or just go ahead and sell it.

Your welcome :) you don't need the hardtop in Texas. Sell it and buy more parts!

Kyle7R

Your welcome :) you don't need the hardtop in Texas. Sell it and buy more parts!

Soft top syndicate!

TennJK

You'll love the NX so much that you wont want to go back. I sold mine and haven't regretted it one bit

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

Nice, I was thinking of selling my hardtop, but my jeep doesnt fit in the garage with the soft top. The hard top is JUST heavy enough to load the rear springs enough to let me pass in/out of the garage without hitting. So I decided to keep it. LMAO. Just pointing it out in case the same situation applies to someone else :thumb:

Stick

Been awhile since I’ve done anything to the Jeep but finally some new additions have been made.

Recently got a couple things from Evo
IMG_0221.JPG
IMG_0222.JPG
IMG_0224.JPG

Top Bottom