My 7,000 mile Trip out west from New York to California and back

cap

You are so blessed to have that opportunity and we get to enjoy some of it too! Thanks so much for sharing and can't wait for the full length feature!

SpaceMonkey

Thanks for all the comments everyone... it has come to my attention that I may have over stepped my boundaries by posting a link out to my blog... sorry for the mix up... post has been edited to remove the link.

-eddie

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for all the comments everyone... it has come to my attention that I may have over stepped my boundaries by posting a link out to my blog... sorry for the mix up... post has been edited to remove the link.

-eddie

Funny, when we talked by PM, you seemed to be understanding of things but now I see that may not have been the case. Look friend, ALL 9 OF YOUR POSTS on this forum are in regards to your upcoming video and up until recently, your website as well and you'll forgive me if it seems like the only reason you're on here at all is to promote your cause. As I had stated by PM, your journey looked great and so does your video - the only thing I asked for is for you to not direct traffic off this forum and onto your website. If you continue to make this a public issue, I will ask that you please do it all on your website.

Top Bottom