My apologies if you think a mistake I made makes me a little "shoddy"

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
On Saturday, I got an email from a Garnett Slade who was inquiring about an order he placed back on February 21st. Specifically, it was for 1 JK Only decal, 2 Four Corners decals and 1 Razor decal and he wanted to know if it had shipped yet. After checking things on my end, I let him know that his order was mailed out on the 22nd and sent him the address he provided just to make sure it was correct. To this, he responded with the following.

Being out of town, I figured the best thing I could do was to refund him for the missing decals and sent the following response.

Today, I got the following response from him.

The following is the response I just sent Garnett Slade.

For anyone out there of who has ever been on the receiving end of a mistake I've made in your order, had it lost in the mail, mis-calculated a refund or otherwise, I would like to apologize to you now. As I had mentioned to Mr. Slade, it's just Cindy and I running the show here and we're not always home to ship out orders especially over the weekend or during big events. I try my best to get things right the first time but I am human. Please know that it is NEVER my intent to be "shoddy" with any of you.

I have ordered things from you in the past with no issues, as a matter of fact when I ordered my current WAYALIFE windshield decal you and Cindy did not update your shipping methods for APO AE address. I sent you a PM and was real quick to fix it. In the end some people are just a$$holes.

Also, I don't get all the bashing on you and Cindy, I have sent you a few PM's about a few things and you were quick to answer my questions. I do appreciate it.

jagrubb99

I like my Wayalife stickers, sent to me without issue. All of your hard work is much appreciated to keep this place going. This forum messiah is a good one😅

JAGS

Hooked
Is there something in the air?

Dude gets pissed off about a refund and calls you out over $0.50, but rather still wanted the decals to represent your forum???

I think it's better this guy isn't out representing us other members. Shit, give me his address and I'll send him a couple rolls of pennies myself.

JKbrick

Well..............let's say there are 20k members. If only half get skimmed .50 in one order, that's 5k.
Just sayin'...............
[emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just sayin'.......... or accusing? I hope I'm reading this out of context. After all of the people he calls out for being unethical I hope you are not accusing him of skimming anyone, not even one person. There are some honest business owners out there

jkris

Just sayin'.......... or accusing? I hope I'm reading this out of context. After all of the people he calls out for being unethical I hope you are not accusing him of skimming anyone, not even one person. There are some honest business owners out there

I think he was trying to make a point that Eddie wasn't going to profit anything from it and that if Eddie was unethical, which he isn't, and tried to skim it wouldn't be worth the profit. But yeah, probably not the best way to say it.
And math sucks, it makes my brain hurt.

JKbrick

I think he was trying to make a point that Eddie wasn't going to profit anything from it and that if Eddie was unethical, which he isn't, and tried to skim it wouldn't be worth the profit. But yeah, probably not the best way to say it.
And math sucks, it makes my brain hurt.

Hopefully I just read it wrong,

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

trailraider

Well..............let's say there are 20k members. If only half get skimmed .50 in one order, that's 5k.
Just sayin'...............
[emoji48]

i read it as a joke. but really all 20,000 people would have to get a refund and then skimmed the $.50 from each of those.so this logic doesnt work. i think if the great scheme of things he should just pad his decal price an extra $.50. he makes more money and people are happy.:brows:

Top Bottom