My assembling of Mr. Potato Head

Kyle7R

Finally swapped over to the EVO Leveling kit, got the front done this week and finished up the rear spacers with the help of PROJKUR after we did our diff fluid change that was needed after 2 wheeling trips in October :crazyeyes:

Posting pictures just for Napalm ;)

Will get this puppy out of the garage tomorrow and even maybe get some action shots somewhere, we'll see :thumb:

HBQtcTSl.jpg

The rear is a tad low, so I'm going to look into either some larger spacers or even another set of springs for the rear. I'm very happy with this mod, the ride is muuuuuuuuch better than it was with the 4door springs up front.

PROJKUR

The rear is a tad low, so I'm going to look into either some larger spacers or even another set of springs for the rear. I'm very happy with this mod, the ride is muuuuuuuuch better than it was with the 4door springs up front.

It does ride very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Nice! Wasnt aware you were gonna get an Evo lvl kit. For the sag, i would say just add another 3/4" spacer in the rear and that should fix it right up! That, or throw a winch in the front [emoji14]

Draconianwinter

I can live with it being just a bit. I just do allot of runs out to cali and didn't want it to be like some of the jeeps and trucks I have seen out there who go down the road looking like they forgot to lift the back end along with the front end lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I can live with it being just a bit. I just do allot of runs out to cali and didn't want it to be like some of the jeeps and tricks I have seen out there who go down the road looming like they forgot to lift the back end along with the front end lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

lol, yeah i could never stand that pitbull stance look. Or whatever they call it :bleh:

Kyle7R

Nice! Wasnt aware you were gonna get an Evo lvl kit. For the sag, i would say just add another 3/4" spacer in the rear and that should fix it right up! That, or throw a winch in the front [emoji14]

Trust me, I've already been buttering up the Misses for a new bumper and a winch :wink:

1479266079091.jpg

Weather was nice, so pulled the top and went to the driving range :thumb:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kyle7R

I've been neglecting this thread, got some hood latches from my wife for Christmas

qyItA1M.jpg

Kyle7R

Upgraded to the EVO leveling kit, and added some 2" spacers in the rear.

Finally replaced my ball joints, no more death wobble!

Also added a WAL windshield banner

20161227_170040.jpg

Today, even though the temps were in the 50's we decide to take a quick little trip to Crystal Beach to visit a friend and check out their new beach house.

20170129_121659.jpg

After that, we decided to go grab a bite you eat on Galveston island. So a quick drive, and a ferry ride from Bolivar and we were on the island.

Decided to head the rest of the way down to San Luis Pass for sunset.

The tide was wayyyyy out, and having not been there in a while. Stumbled off into some nasty sandy, sticky, stinky, gumbo mud. Didn't think we were going to make it out, but luckily we did.

20170129_174632.jpg

Everybody who knows me, knows how much I despise mud, especially this kind. I wasn't thrilled.

Sunset was wonderful though

20170129_175800.jpg
20170129_175911.jpg

After dark, on our way out we saw somebody in a bind across the beach and zig zagged our way over to go help.

Screenshot_20170129-211917.jpg

Poor guy, lifted sport with 37's on stock axles, open diffs, and not overly familiar with recovery it seemed. We were able to recover him though, but I think might've burned up his Smittybilt winch in the process...

Top Bottom