My assembling of Mr. Potato Head

WJCO

Meme King
Upgraded to the EVO leveling kit, and added some 2" spacers in the rear.

Finally replaced my ball joints, no more death wobble! .........

......We were able to recover him though, but I think might've burned up his Smittybilt winch in the process...

I've been neglecting this thread, got some hood latches from my wife for Christmas

Sweet pics, man. Also, what hood latches are those? We need to do something on ours.

Kyle7R

Texas problems.... [emoji23] love it though!

Don't worry, it'll inevitably start raining soon and you'll have full function of your tool shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Lol! You're probably right, I think it's supposed to rain on Thursday. Oh well, stuff goes back on almost as easily as it comes off!

Also, got to pick one of our nephews up from school today. Marijke wanted to take the topless/doorless Jeep through the pick up line to make all the other kiddos jealous and she insisted on driving. So naturally, we had to make a Sonic run after pick up for some tater tots and slushes!

20170131_141935.jpg

That's Jaxon in the back sharing some tater tot smooches with Samantha. Lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

Lol! You're probably right, I think it's supposed to rain on Thursday. Oh well, stuff goes back on almost as easily as it comes off!

Also, got to pick one of our nephews up from school today. Marijke wanted to take the topless/doorless Jeep through the pick up line to make all the other kiddos jealous and she insisted on driving. So naturally, we had to make a Sonic run after pick up for some tater tots and slushes!

View attachment 241775

That's Jaxon in the back sharing some tater tot smooches with Samantha. Lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

LoL! That sounds like a great day, man. Hopefully when it gets a little warmer, Ashten and I can get out and do the same. She gets cold real easy! Surprisingly enough though, because of that she is very supportive of the half door purchase later on this spring.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom