My JKUR Upgrades - what am I missing?

dchew

Very, very nice! Looks awesome. How did the rear bump stops go? Did you get access to a plasma cutter?

mrmet1983

so how long did it take evo to send you all your lift compnoents im planning on doing literally the same build minus the bumper im doing coil over bolt ons front and rear with double d bolt on long arm kit and am wondering how long till u got ur shipment cuz i know evo is absolutely terrible with shipping and considering im in NY it will take even longer :banghead:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It isn't that they are terrible on shipping, it's that people order there products an things get back ordered. If you call them they can tell you how long it'll take.

mrmet1983

It isn't that they are terrible on shipping, it's that people order there products an things get back ordered. If you call them they can tell you how long it'll take.

Wasn't trying to bad mouth them at all just they don't offer many shipping options and it does tend to take a long time to get what you ordered for today's standard at least. Anything more than a week for instock items is a little silly IMO

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom