My life with a Brick

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Nice [emoji106]. How hard was it to get the factory bars out of those brackets. Also, do you have the cage in place with the windshield back up to fit those to make sure everything lines up nicely, before burning them in? Make sure you cover the windshield with blankets when tacking them up, sparks will ruin the glass.

Last edited:

JKbrick

Looking forward to seeing this one. I like the PS cages, just didn't want to do the amount of work necessary.

Nice [emoji106]. How hard was it to get the factory bars out of those brackets. Also, do you have the cage in place with the windshield back up to fit those to make sure everything lines up nicely, before burning them in? Make sure you cover the windshield with blankets when tacking them up, sparks will ruin the glass.

Awesome! I can’t wait to see it installed!

It hasn’t been hard at all to install, if I could concentrate on it it would have been in in 3 to 4 hours I bet. I have not put the windshield down yet I wanted to get the brackets burned in first so the angle doesn’t change from factory setting. The welder is bringing over a portable tig so I assume that won’t spark

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Test fit the windshield brackets today
IMG_5554.JPG IMG_5555.JPG
And drilled out two holes so I could put nutserts in the factory cross piece and a couple bolts
IMG_5556.JPG
The hole in the PS piece didn’t match the threaded hole in the factory bar

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom