My life with a Brick

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Nothing a hammer couldn’t have fixed. Lol. Hammered both mine back at least twice and my dealer still keeps repairing my “leaking” diff cover. Lol. Almost funny.

Very nice [emoji106]

I don’t feel so bad knowing that I’m not the only one who hasn’t gotten the underside of my Jeep clean after Drummond.

Ddays

Hooked
New diff cover after mine got peeled back on a rock and started leaking

Nice cover!

LOL, first time I changed the oil in mine I smeared the living shit out of the gasket bead trying to hold the cover in place and start a couple bolts. Those are pretty heavy. Next time I got two bolts the same size as the cover bolts except about 2 inches long and cut the bolt heads off. I used them as guide pins by placing them in the 3 & 6 o'clock holes - no more ruined gasket beads. :thumb:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Nice cover!

LOL, first time I changed the oil in mine I smeared the living shit out of the gasket bead trying to hold the cover in place and start a couple bolts. Those are pretty heavy. Next time I got two bolts the same size as the cover bolts except about 2 inches long and cut the bolt heads off. I used them as guide pins by placing them in the 3 & 6 o'clock holes - no more ruined gasket beads. :thumb:

That’s a good idea! Just battled mine after Drummond. Always a pain

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Nice cover!

That’s a good idea! Just battled mine after Drummond. Always a pain

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Instead of buying bolts, just get some long set screws - no heads.

JKbrick

Nice cover!

I must have gotten lucky mine took like 20 seconds to get in place and start a couple bolts!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Nice cover!

I must have gotten lucky mine took like 20 seconds to get in place and start a couple bolts!

The front is the hard one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

Nice cover!

Good idea!

I have my cover off right now, sealing up a leak. I think the leak is partially due to the trouble getting bolts started last time.

I guess I will head to the hardware store.

Thanks👍

JKbrick

Just cut this beauty out of a tree by the sidewalk tonight. I bet my garbage man is going to shit his britches when he lifts the lid in the morning [emoji23] IMG_1385.jpg

JKbrick

You have to save that and use it to scare the shit out of people! Hahahaha, you could have a blast with that thing. :cheesy:

You did kill all the hornets, right? :shock:

Looks to still be inhabited judging by the couple wasps on the leaf. You're fucking crazy...haha. I got popped in the lip by just one yellow jacket and that was enough to say no thanks.

I went out Saturday night at 11:45 and emptied a whole can of hornet killer right up the hole in the bottom, then ran back inside. Might have looked like a girl I’m not sure [emoji23][emoji23]

Ddays

Hooked
I went out Saturday night at 11:45 and emptied a whole can of hornet killer right up the hole in the bottom, then ran back inside. Might have looked like a girl I’m not sure [emoji23][emoji23]

Hahahaha, I smacked one half that size off of my back porch last month with a shovel at night. I KNOW I looked like a girl running back into the house

Top Bottom