My life with a Brick

Brute

Hooked
Just cut this beauty out of a tree by the sidewalk tonight. I bet my garbage man is going to shit his britches when he lifts the lid in the morning [emoji23] View attachment 333057

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Man, I hate those things...

Just before I came to Hawaii in 1977, my uncle and I backpacked in Vermont to check out some creeks we knew had some beaver ponds on them to fish for trout...I stepped into a giant ground hornets nest and then got stung about a 100 times...I was running and shucking my pack to jump into the creek...they stung me on my eyeballs, inside my mouth...fucking everywhere. I swelled up like a sausage and thought I was going to die...it was a long walk back to the truck.

To this day, I can't stand those little evil bastards. I've swum with 16' tiger sharks, spent the night in a two man tent on a mountain during Hurricane Ewa, walked past numerous brown bears while fishing without batting an eyelash...but those suckers get my neck hairs to stand up...

fiend

Caught the Bug

Just before I came to Hawaii in 1977, my uncle and I backpacked in Vermont to check out some creeks we knew had some beaver ponds on them to fish for trout...I stepped into a giant ground hornets nest and then got stung about a 100 times...I was running and shucking my pack to jump into the creek...they stung me on my eyeballs, inside my mouth...fucking everywhere. I swelled up like a sausage and thought I was going to die...it was a long walk back to the truck.

To this day, I can't stand those little evil bastards. I've swum with 16' tiger sharks, spent the night in a two man tent on a mountain during Hurricane Ewa, walked past numerous brown bears while fishing without batting an eyelash...but those suckers get my neck hairs to stand up...

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

JKbrick

That sounds like a really terrible memory

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Got any more of that spray left?[emoji16]

IMG_0862.jpg

I remember noticing it on the back of my barn earlier this summer when it was a lot smaller. They have been busy

Since it’s all metal siding I should be good to use Archers flame thrower right

WJCO

Meme King
Got any more of that spray left?[emoji16]

View attachment 333285

I remember noticing it on the back of my barn earlier this summer when it was a lot smaller. They have been busy

Since it’s all metal siding I should be good to use Archers flame thrower right

Try a hammer and chisel. Just make sure you film it and post the video here.

Top Bottom