My life with a Brick

JKbrick

Oh and I cleaned up the smart bar plug, started the Jeep, put it in low range, hit the button, and the smart bar does not function. There goes my clock spring theory

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That piece is cast. It’s probably not the best ground. I would bet you have a short in a wire somewhere. Either when you changed your battery you pinched a wire or in the last 200 miles you drove the last two years, something wiggles loose.

I would seriously take it to the dealer. My two door is back at the dealer with the same engine light. I paid like $800 the first time for them to fix it and haven’t paid anything since because they told me it was good.

They will probably want two hours diagnostic fee ($165 an hour here) and they will let you know. It would be worth it in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JKbrick

That piece is cast. It’s probably not the best ground. I would bet you have a short in a wire somewhere. Either when you changed your battery you pinched a wire or in the last 200 miles you drove the last two years, something wiggles loose.

I would seriously take it to the dealer. My two door is back at the dealer with the same engine light. I paid like $800 the first time for them to fix it and haven’t paid anything since because they told me it was good.

They will probably want two hours diagnostic fee ($165 an hour here) and they will let you know. It would be worth it in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I tried to call Friday to schedule it in but the guy I wanted to talk to didn’t answer so I’ll stop and talk to him first of the week. I have the winch unhooked and I think I’ll unhook the compressor too

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
i'm still roll'n the dice on it being the headlight/trun signal multi-switch

hope you can get it into the dealer /shop and get it solved soon :beer:

Free the Brick! lol, that's catchy

Top Bottom