My life with a Brick

JKbrick

I swear they put down more salt yesterday than snow that fell. It created a white salt dust cloud on the roads. Miserable

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I was following a dump truck and had the same cloud. I got so pissed I finally pulled off and let them go away for a minute or two

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
I swear they put down more salt yesterday than snow that fell. It created a white salt dust cloud on the roads. Miserable

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I was following a dump truck and had the same cloud. I got so pissed I finally pulled off and let them go away for a minute or two

I get so aggravated at that shit on the roads. I'd love it if they just plowed them & went back to cinders. :grayno:

This is why Gruff is garaged until Spring now
salt.jpg

Last edited:

nbunga

Caught the Bug

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

It’s ridiculous. The slightest bit of snow and they cover the roads with that crap. A few weeks back there was a chance of snow for Sunday evening, Friday before noon they were spraying the interstates with that brine crap. It ended up raining Sunday afternoon. Brilliant!

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I get so aggravated at that shit on the roads. I'd love it if they just plowed them & went back to cinders. :grayno:

This is why Gruff is garaged until Spring now
View attachment 338796

I go through the car wash every day on my way home from work and sometimes again if I go back out to pick the kids up from school, still end up with that dusty hit on it.

Ddays

Hooked
I go through the car wash every day on my way home from work and sometimes again if I go back out to pick the kids up from school, still end up with that dusty hit on it.

I have a couple of those "Laser" car washes near me that do a surprisingly good job. They also have the underspray wash which is handy. :thumb:

Is it summer yet?

jeeeep

Hooked
Well technically because of salt and chemicals, not winter. Cold is ok, you don’t have to shovel cold

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

damn, I haven't lived in a winter state for a long time, sounds like no more sand...

salt and chemicals... to rust and destroy or constant washing and undercarriage washing until spring

What do you drive now until spring?

Top Bottom